Imagine if the first day of BFA, you had to pick a covenant which would determine what corruptions, essences and azerite traits you were able to get

Nice one sport.

Thanks, I thought it was pretty cool too. Anyways, at what point in the raid’s lifecycle is that stat taken from?

All of a sudden you care about the source of percentages when you throw around 99% of raiders so flagrantly?

2 Likes

As of right now, since I know basically nothing of the Covenants, I’m going with the one I think looks the best, lmao. I’ll be picking Kyrian.

1 Like

Have you even looked at the soulbinds? You do realize that the most dps oriented soulbind doesn’t buff the ability to break roots, insta cast or cheat death. Effectively making you a sub-par dps that just lives…

1 Like

Actually looking up the Jaina thing, seems like this random source I found says 6% of players had the Jaina achievement. I’d argue 99% and 94% are not wildly dissimilar numbers.

A dead player does 0 DPS.

4 Likes

Don’t forget mount selling.

4 Likes

Not true, that soulbind has the most Red Conduits slots. Red slots are DPS oriented conduits.

There you go

couldn’t be more wrong. 99% of players? more like 50%… probably less. The people doing Normal and heroic raids don’t go into those raids wanting to be bad. they want to be the best they can with the gear, time, and ability they have.

quit trying to force your experience on everyone else.

5 Likes

We’re selling CE Nzoth+mount hmu on discord if you’re looking to buy.

1 Like

You don’t know how much dps they are worth, no one does. You have nothing.

Sure if you’re selling for 60k gold because my booty is broke.

This is what I’m saying, there is no problem having a ceiling of a +10 or heroic. People are still going to want to be the best version of their class/spec.

Why would people bother enchanting their gear or using gems if they didn’t?

2 Likes

What does a mythic carry go for these days anyways?

3 Million gold and your support on covenant abilities become a new talent row.

We do actually.

They are essentially Azerite traits, and instead of being flat numbers, they will instead be % increases, meaning they will actually scale even better than azerite traits.

Being informed is amazing, isn’t it?

2 Likes

You already lost me at the 3 million gold.

I dont have really any strong feelings on the covenant abilities being a new talent row, other than that it’d require vast changes to the soulbind system as well.

“Potential”

Good, because this is what it needs for this expansion to not be the worst balanced expansion of all time.

1 Like