I'm tired of people not speedrunning dungeons

This guy?

Pfft.

HE is the leader of the group and everybody gets on their knees to HIS whims, regardless and if they ain’t good enough, he’ll summon the power of the 1-man vote kick and kick anybody by himself.

2 Likes

Exactly this.

Does Cheesecake count as cake when it’s made like a pie? Asking for a friend

2 Likes

Meh, I’d rather be a “both” person.

Can’t beat a double chocolate cake with chocolate icing…

But yet, Dreamwhip Pie, either Chocolate or Pistachio? Mmmmmmmm.

They are both so out of this world… I couldn’t possibly choose.

1 Like

Anyways everyone, there is no point replying to Garmuck anymore. He exposed himself for all the lies, and he knows he exposed himself. And this is going to bite back on him for his behaviour.

3 Likes

I have seen and heard about Kmart all day today. Very very strange.

1 Like

THE CAKE IS A LIE!

And you know it.

1 Like

One can hope all his toxic behavior does come back to bite him. If anything he’s not getting an apology when he’s been such an awful person. I’ve also flagged a lot of his hateful messages since this thread started so hey here’s hoping those work out. Now back onto more pleasant topics… does cheesecake count as cake when it’s made like a pie? I’m honestly really curious now

3 Likes

I don’t like the concept of bowing down to a egotistical WoW player like he’s some sort of messiah for playing a tank, that just seems disgusting to me.

I don’t pug tanks luckily. My cousin tanks and I dps, we go at the pace we want to go.

But not everyone has the luxury of knowing a reliable tank. So I’m lucky I don’t have to deal with tanks with some sort of god complex.

I have absolutely no respect for people for basically wanting people to worship the ground they walk on, in a VIDEO GAME for playing a tank. That is pure idiocy.

2 Likes

O, right, I forgot about cheesecake. Cheesecake is yum.

& it’s OK Arysza if you’re a “both” person, I was just tryin’ to be all edgy like the OP :wink:

2 Likes

Should’ve posted it from a Demon Hunter, since they are edgy as anything.

1 Like

it truly is, Cheesecake is so amazing. I’ve had ones with fresh berries and my god I couldn’t set my fork down. I’ve even got a chocolate one in the freezer I can enjoy later.

1 Like

Welp, think I might hop on over to XIV to do my daily dungeon as sage (healer class)… which has been awesome, at least over there I can learn how to play a healer, lol.

Tanks speedrun over there (they only let you pull 2-3 groups at a time in that game), but if a wipe happens, that usually tells them “I should try pulling a little less”.

I love love love blueberry cheesecake, or choco cheesecake with some raspberry syrup :slight_smile:

Thank you for admitting defeat.

I knew I was right.

Never can go wrong with raspberry syrup, I’ve tried one that had raspberry syrup but was topped with other fruit and that wasn’t bad either

1 Like

Nah I’d you join ANY mythic group then be prepared to perform or be replaced.

If anybody is bored, learning to play Sage in XIV as I’m bored.

(Man, I really need to actually GET a profile pic sometime)

I tank… but I test the group if no one says anything, and I always respect the healer ( even though I am a DK and usually out heal the healer) . If I pull too much I adjust… if the group wants more I pull more… but if the healer needs mana… hard stop. Tanking is just another member of the group… we arent any more important then the healers and DPS… and honestly if a person wants to learn to do better we shouldnt be vote kicking them as a knee jerk reaction, some people just dont know any better and could use some help.

3 Likes

Uh oh, he’s back. Grab your cake/pie everyone!

1 Like