I'm tired of people not speedrunning dungeons

I’m playing a tank in DF atm and going through M0 through LFG is the worst because you get so many people that think just because it’s new content that we need to go slow on every pull.

There’s nothing new about any of these dungeons, you do the regular interrupts, AoE, chain pulls and heals.

Even the mechanics for bosses so far are incredibly simplistic.

I had a group today where the healer was throwing a fit because I was “pulling too much”, like why queue into Mythics if you’re not confident with your healing.

It not only wasted my time but the DPS time, and we had to kick the healer out after they wouldn’t stop complaining a couple pulls in.

The new healer came in and we cleared the whole thing like it was nothing.

People need to understand that Mythics are meant to be cleared fast, even M0. Stop signing up and wasting everyone’s time if you don’t want to speedrun the content, go do regular dungeons or something imo.

52 Likes

Most should take around 2 minutes to clear all trash and bosses start to finish.

13 Likes

I missed the rulebook that Blizz gave us that says this.

257 Likes

Nah bro, GTFO outta here with that Sanic mentality for non M+ runs.
You don’t need to stop for every pull, but you don’t need to GOGOGOGO all the time either.

The whole team should agree with the pace, specially the tank and healer.
VK if you don’t agree, as you’ve done, but don’t QQ if we don’t agree.

215 Likes

needed to be somewhere else? didnt want to actually be in content? Just wondering why the desire to spend as little time playing as possible.

59 Likes

Maybe learn how the “team” works.

Tanks set the route. Healers set the pace. DPS do their job.

138 Likes

Nah as a Tank I set the route AND pace, if DPS or Healer can’t keep up then expect to be replaced.

7 Likes

I can, doesn’t man everybody can, and you’re not the gatekeeper of content here.
The team is.

58 Likes

For me, I like to pull as much as I can to get big numbers on my DPS meter.

I’ve gotten over 100k sometimes! It’s super fun. Also, I love the adrenaline that comes when I have to dance around the floor because there are a bunch of stuns waiting for me if I don’t react quick enough.

It’s just the fast pace gameplay I like.

:smile:

1 Like

My team decided the healer was the problem for holding us up and we replaced the healer.

I expect everyone to do the same for an underperforming team member.

4 Likes

No. You don’t. But keep thinking that. I’ve already put you on ignore in game so that I never have to run with this attitude. :+1:

96 Likes

Sorry, if you want to make the rules then you can play the tank. We play the hardest and most important role, our dungeon, our speed.

5 Likes

People like you are what’s wrong with the community.

146 Likes

Cool, my team would kick you if you were crying about going too slow if the healer can’t keep up.

It depends on the team.

It wasn’t your decision, you needed to have at least 2 dps agreeing with you.

60 Likes

honestly the only thing annoying me in m0 pugs this week is people pulling extra stuff for absolutely no reason. i don’t mean “oops you failed the super difficult mdi skip”, I’m talking about people running to the other side of a room and grabbing two packs for no reason

4 Likes

LOL. LMAO.

70 Likes

once you get outside ragefire chasm, dungeons get considerably more challenging.

21 Likes

And you are a prime example as to why ppl don’t want to do dungeons bc of toxic players.

103 Likes

Yeah because I don’t want to waste an hour in easy content, i’m bad for the community. oookayyy :roll_eyes:

I could replace all of them, I play a tank. My role is not easily replaceable. My team, my rules.

6 Likes

Oh there’s a reason.

Gotta pad those meters.

6 Likes