I'm tired of people not speedrunning dungeons

Nora, I know you were replying to the OP, but from my screen, it looks like you were replying to the person above you.

Just saying.

Apologies to the person above me. Should have quoted.

Hey wait, the person above me is op. You tricked me Ayukama! :wink: No in all seriousness it was directed at op.

I never lied once.

Listen I’m going to Costco to get groceries for the wife, but when I get back I expect an apology from ALL you for acting like toxic jerks to me and everyone deleting their hate comments about me as well.

Yeah I’m gonna pass on that. You don’t control or dictate anything me or anyone else here says.

2 Likes

Maybe the OP should flag us all & cry to the mods for protection from all of us toxic posters.

Go ahead, OP. Flag us all. Clearly, since you’re such an awesome-sauce truth-teller, we’ll all get forum vacays if we don’t immediately bow to your wishes :wink:

2 Likes

Except you have when you said this:

• You don’t have a High IO Score, as you claim to say you have.
  • You’re not in a top Mythic+ guild, with all the nonsense you have been saying.
  • You do not have a clear understanding on how group content actually works, including for normal Mythic dungeons.
  • And you do not know how to be truthful and honest, as you claim to be, while continuing posting such rubbish.

In the end, you’re the one who probably got kicked from the dungeon for really underperforming. Let me show you something.

You would’ve hit accept on this when this popped up on your screen:

Hail, traveler, and welcome to the World of Warcraft! Azeroth is a living world full of people like you - other players with different backgrounds, cultures, experiences, and histories who have all come together to play World of Warcraft. Every player deserves to have a world that they feel safe in, so please take a minute to read our Social Contract.

While in Azeroth, do your best to:

• Connect with other players and make friends! Being courteous in group content can help you and your teammates have the best time possible. Sending a friendly hello message can help set your group up for success.

• Play as a team with your fellow players - whether in dungeons, raids, battlegrounds, arenas, or out questing in the world. Do your best to support your team through your communication and behaviors so that you can all celebrate your success together.

• Assist other players that you encounter in the world. Maybe they need some help defeating a tough monster, or maybe they could use a little healing!

• Help answer questions others have in chat channels like General or Trade. We were all newbies once - one person offering some help can go a long way!

We recognize that the Internet is not always a safe haven. With that in mind, please note that the following behaviors are not accepted in Azeroth:

• Hate speech, including negative comments that target another player’s identity, including aspects like race, gender, or ability

• Harassment, threats, or abusive / derogatory language and behaviors

• Spamming, advertising, or other disruptive behaviors

• If you harm your fellow adventurers with any of the above behaviors, you are subject to punishment up to and including suspension of your account.

It’s a big world out there, with all sorts of people in it. So please try to be respectful of each other, and if you ever feel like somebody is acting against this code, please report those behaviors so that our team can look into it. Together, you can help us make the World of Warcraft a safe home away from home for everyone.

Now, if you did what you did, kick out another player after they asked you to slow down, then you broken the social contract.
And with you claiming that Mythic dungeons are not for Casuals, you broke the social contract too.

4 Likes

Is that why you wont post on your main?

Because the people on this forum will spread your name around like wildfire so people can avoid you like the plague.

I wouldnt be caught dead in your party.

3 Likes

And that is the reason you won’t show anyone your main or post from your main, because you know people can report you for breaching the social contract.

Oh, doesn’t the truth hurt!

2 Likes

ya but u guys are missing the point where pulling 1-2 mobs at a time is legit soul wrenching with a random group from LFG. if ur with 5 people who want to go slow that’s totally cool obviously. but wow is it boring as a dps, tank and spanking 2 mobs over and over.

I am sincerely sorry for laughing so hard at you, but inane drones crack me up.

3 Likes

Note that the OP told us all to stay out of their mythic runs, but won’t tell us who they are so we can avoid them.

Shenanigans!!!

5 Likes

I noticed that as well. He won’t tell us bc he needs the carries.

3 Likes

I think it’s one thing if the group can’t handle bigger pulls, but if the tank is just afking between pulls and doing 1-2 mobs at a time… idk i just strap in for a painful 45 minutes in an m0 dungeon.

In the end, it was easy to point out his lies.

2 Likes

Yea, that’s arguably true, but has nothing to do with the fact that the OP is a comical troll :slight_smile:

2 Likes

And it was a hilarious journey to boot.

1 Like

I know. I wish it could continue, it has been really funny.

1 Like

This is the biggest load of BS I’ve had to read from you in this thread… you of all people the kindest and most civil person in this thread? You’ve literally called me a crap player and bad mouthed me and everyone else countless times, even the community council members think you’re crap for the stuff you’ve said and done. Yet you still believe you’re kind and civil? You wouldn’t know kind or civil if your life depended on it. You’re toxic, you’re self centered, you’re conceited, you’re a troll… you are anything but kind and civil. You probably made this thread as a joke for all i know or hey you’re probably just some dumb kid who thinks he’s funny throwing tantrums and bad mouthing people on the internet.

4 Likes

/sits down with giant bowl of literal popcorn

/sees the OP “left” to go to Costco (lol!) of all places.

Oi. late to the party. Oh well, at least I have a huge bowl of delicious popcorn.

But why is a guy who’s making the kind of money he claims to, shopping at Costco of all places?

Good point. If he’s so rich I’m pretty sure that’s the last place he’d go