I'm tired of people not speedrunning dungeons

My guy, my friends and guildies went straight into m0 and did a world tour. We didn’t rush and wiped a few times since we didn’t know mechanics, people pulled by accident and such. Maybe you’d say skill issue, but we had loads of fun. We don’t need to time stuff yet and why not have some fun messing around with friends, like getting spam rescued by dracthyr trying to kill you lol

I’ve never been suspended once

Why don’t you go play a healer, then tell everyone that.

I would never play a healer, I only play roles like Tank that require skill.

unless the other four decide your not fit for their group.

I don’t join a group unless i’m the leader figure, as the tank I will ALWAYS be the leader.

you still havent shown us your main.

1 Like

No I don’t want you randoms on the forum messaging my guild trying to get me kicked.

lol why would we want to message your guild?

1 Like

Well I defeated everyone in this thread in an argument so i’d bet they’re vindictive and want revenge.

no you didn’t. you just declared yourself the winner and then played the victim while talking down to and namecalling others.

3 Likes

I am a winner, but a victim in the sense that I suffer from my own success as people are sore losers and name call me.

thanks to the Mythics+, that’s the end of a true experience in Dungeons and Raids, is there something new in WoW? possibly in the interface and talents, but the rest is to earn more copium with hopium.

That happens because at the end of the whole MMO I already said that it is a Themepark, and not an sandbox like a normal open world , you are not going to live the true MMO experience, you will only be in the same thing that Blizzard wants you to swallow.

Worse with the elitism that exists in the mythic+ by the raiderio and the elitist guilds that are preparing for e-sports such as Method or limit.

So there’s nothing you can do, you shouldn’t buy the new expansion, however it would be nice if you stayed in WotLK Classic for a while, it’s calmer and nothing bothers you like some modern WoW systems that will leave you without social time.

Except all you speed runners are doing Normal dungeons too.

It’s a pug, dude. Next time take your friends or chill out.

2 Likes

Why are you guys still giving the delusional troll attention?

And here, I’m sitting quietly wishing that Blizz would make it against the rules to frivolously VTK for something stupid like “they didn’t want to go as fast as you want them to go”.

It’s incredibly toxic behavior, to be honest.

Im tired of tanks speedrunning everything

3 Likes

The problem with Wrath Classic is Blizz pulled a complete derp and decided not to implement the RDF.

The RDF is what made casually doing dungeons possible in the first place without needing guilds.

If they don’t, they get harassed or kicked or both (or the DPS/healers will run ahead and pull for them)… so they kinda have to.

Basically we’re witnessing the toxic playerbase imploding to the point decent people refuse to do dungeons.

I thought that the RDF wasn’t the main problem, in fact the only thing that Ramdon BG did not realize was that it does nothing.

That is something good for the pvp experience, even so you may be right as some dungeons like the Ocullus that we will have problems performing especially loremaster or want to do achievements in that dungeon.

In any case, the problem is minimal compared to what will be seen in the future of Dragonflight after 10.0