I'm tired of people not speedrunning dungeons

nothing big just a silly post about draenei shaking their thing.

your not my boss. unless you start paying me money.

until you run into a 4 member guild that decides to vote kick you.

5 Likes

Sheesh, let people enjoy the new content and get used to their new abilities, specs, or classes for the first week or two of the game at least. Maybe run with friends who are on your level if pugs go to slow.

3 Likes

i told them to do it.

guess i’m keeping your clothes.

you give them back!

this look fits you better your such a big floozy anyway.

1 Like

you take that back! i am NOT a floozy!

Blizzard really caters to people like this. It’s insane. The mythic players get harder content, and they’re STILL not happy.

1.1k replies and only 34 hearts. Yeah I wouldn’t post such a trash opinion on my main either.

2 Likes

You can go do that in Heroics, stay out of my Mythics.

they aren’t YOUR mythics.

3 Likes

mythic 0’s ain’t keys get over it people can go as slow as they want. the same with normals and heroics. people shouldn’t of been whining about cata heroics to hard. you know those dungeons that you actually had to cc wasn’t no fast go go imagine keys being like cata heroics was when they first got released i’d love it.

2 Likes

It’s MY party, MY rules.

your so good at mythics you can’t even do mythics for random mythic pugs.

You might think it’s a party, maybe even think you own the party, but trust me when I say being with you is no party.

2 Likes

you say you dont need friends yet you are joining a guild…clearly you do need other people.

1 Like

I just need warm bodies to run Mythics with, they need to abide by my rules as I am the tank.

thats not how guilds work. that’s what listings are for.

lols no its not.