I'm tired of people not speedrunning dungeons

Sorry, I sign up and go at my own pace.

1 Like

Idc what you think about me, my RaiderIO score is high and I already got into a big M+ group on my server after showing them this thread.

Not everyone is soft like tissue paper, learn to face reality. Mythics are for people who want to improve and get better, not for casuals. Sorry.

No one in here is a weirdo, but maybe some MIGHT be. That’s why I would never share my main.

Imagine thinking the internet isn’t filled with weird people lol

Then you’ll get kicked, don’t cry when it happens.

Nope, you will get kicked in my group! Don’t cry though!

I would never join a group im not the leader of, sorry.

Actually I’m the leader of the group so I’d kick ‘em.

1 Like

if you superior you wouldn’t be pugging with randoms. nice story you come up with in your head.

3 Likes

You need to read the COC/TOS.

ya but can you work the grill?

Sorry, but my lock is the leader. And I’ll still kick him.

3 Likes

Gatekeeping at it’s finest. And the fact you’re proud of it makes you the biggest troll or just a horrible person.

3 Likes

I didn’t have a group prior yes, that’s why I pugged. Now I got a group seeing how trash the pug scene is, this thread also cements that the average WoW player really doesn’t know anything about the game at all.

[quote=“Garmuck-destromath, post:916, topic:1431184, full:true”
my RaiderIO score is high
[/quote]

No, it’s not or else you’d prove it by posting on your main.

I guess I won’t ever be joining your sad group.

3 Likes

Last I heard, I think priests are leaders, so we may be outta luck.

totally not toxic.

whats your twitch i’ll come watch you do your awesome runs oh wait i actually cant have a twitch and stream cause i suck.

3 Likes

Already answered why i’m not gonna do that, sorry you can’t accept it. Not my problem.

I hope you don’t either tbh, i’m looking for good players. Not to babysit newbies.

It’s not toxic if it’s true.

I would never stream my runs, I don’t want people finding out my routes/rotations.

But if they’re so elite, you could make money off of the stream? Now you just sound like a moron.

Feel free to play victim now^

1 Like

You have to babysit yourself! Let’s see a stream of your unbelievable skill at speed running dungs. :rofl:

Well, I am still in luck to lead.

Speaking of which, I’m gonna level her up next.