I'm tired of people not speedrunning dungeons

:dracthyr_yay_animated:
Yay!
/chugs

1 Like

Still no one linked my profile lmao, “found out”. Only thing I found out is that I’m right, you people are delusional if you think Mythics are not meant to be speedrun.

answer me this then. What about wod, when Mythic was a standalone difficulty. M+ and keys did not exist. It was normal, heroic, mythic.

Seems like your making up an excuse to be anti-human, making up crazy make beliefs that fly in the face of provable history. Like i could go back to find the announcement post for the brand new “mythic dungeon difficulty”. And then i could go and find the announcement post for the brand new “mythic keystone difficulty”. And you would either jam your fingersi n your eyes and hum loudly. Or actually realise that the base “mythic” dungeon difficulty was never designed as a “training” tool for keystones pathing and timing.

Heres a follow up. How is one supposed to learn best practices for “timing” a dungeon in a setting that doesnt have a timer?

Back for more huh?

Probably why it’s not posted. Because even if all the evidence is pointed against you, you’re still going to pine on about your…“truth”.

:rofl:

YouTube and Twitch.

Idk, what do you want me to say about it?
I’m talking about DF.

It’s not witch hunting to post my RaiderIO, that dude in particular I didn’t interact with my btag cause he’s clearly just trying to use it to harass me which it seems like he did anyways coming up with a fake profile.

I was also running Mythics with my new group btw :sunglasses:

Rather enjoy the game a nice pace then pretend I’m a aggressive drunk nascar driver.

2 Likes

Then go kill boars outside Valdrakken and run Heroics, stay out of my Mythics.

No I think I play the game as intended, with fun in mind
:dracthyr_hehe_animated:

4 Likes

No. You PLAY the game to get practice. There is no need to watch a video when you can practice by actually doing.
Not to mention not everyone learns by watching a video.
M0 is for those to learn the dungeons. End of story.

Well according to OP, stroking his ego and power tripping mythic 0 groups is his way of fun. :rofl:

3 Likes

If you want to learn that’s chill but why make us sit through it?

I have decided that all parties are my parties. I make the rules because I am a hunter.

2 Likes

guys garmuck is so good he’s rushing the dungeons 1 week after the expansion launched, we don’t deserve a tank like him.

/s

6 Likes

He’s welcome too do so, but I’m also welcome to judge him if he’s judging folks for playing the game different then him.

5 Likes

It’s what we are here for! But clearly, we are the bad ones here. :stuck_out_tongue:

This thread has been nothing short of entertaining.

“I am the tank! I control the group! Only I am know better and am Best! you’ll never get through it without me! Get on my level! I dont need friends I have raiderIO!”

1 Like

nope. not going to risk my account being banned. I am not going to “bully” you.

It was up before I got to work and I’m waiting for my booster shot after work and it’s still here. I’m shocked.

3 Likes

time to turn this thread into one about chili fries;

4 Likes

i like my soggy.

2 Likes

I dont think a regular wow player is going to make you sit through anything.
If people struggle THAT bad, then dont play m+ if its above their skill level.
But for the rest of the players m0 is learning ground b4 doing keys.

1 Like