I'm tired of people not speedrunning dungeons

Someone post that picture where it goes “I don’t need friends, they disappoint me.”

2 Likes

Or “Friends, what flavor of Mt Dew is that?”

1 Like

If you had any shred of credibility left at all in this entire thread, you just tanked it with that statement.

There is no such thing as “my truth”. There is “the truth” and then there’s your subjective opinion. Thus far, all you’ve managed to trot out in all your trolling is your very subjective opinion backed up by zero credible evidence.

1 Like

this thread is the very reason I only run with friends & guildmates and never pug randos anymore

2 Likes

You and me both, friend!

:beers:

2 Likes

What a world

2 Likes

I’d rather be slightly behind the “curve” then have to deal with toxicity and elitists just to play a videogame I pay a month sub for.

2 Likes

Not everyone runs at lightspeed. The dungeons are still new to a lot of people, particularly those who didn’t play in the Beta. You want to speedrun, go with your guildies/friends instead of pugging.

1 Like

Ha! You wish. I’m the master of my own runs and if I don’t like the tanking, I’ll just remake the group.

2 Likes

Run dungeons? lol Why even buy the expansions when this is what end game looks like.

Did some looking around. Found his main(s) and all his nonsense, he thinks he didnt leave a trail. Some guys found him on a 3rd party site. He isnt a high end mythic key runner or raider.

3 Likes

OP has been found out! Is anyone really surprised?

Don’t expect him to reply to the thread anymore :rofl:

2 Likes

You mean, OP was just trolling?

This is a revelation i was not at all prepared for.

-lower lip tremble-

3 Likes

i know right? Even knowing before hand after he didnt add me on btag, i still have to take this and find an ending or a point to stop.

1 Like

But we are the toxic “woke” people of the forums! CLEARLY we are the monsters!!

:rofl:

1 Like

Right? I feel hoodwinked!

Bamboozled!

GADZOOKED!

2 Likes

Well regardless of the OP being a bad troll, it’s safe to say we all had fun making fun of him and his craziness! So here is to bad apples bringing people together!

Slides Ales to everyone

Cheers!

2 Likes

Darn did I miss happy hour
:dracthyr_cry_animated:

Ok link me the profile.

It’s always happy hour when I am around!

serves more drinks

1 Like