I'm tired of people not speedrunning dungeons

youre spare parts bud

What does this any of this have to do with my post?

It’s also mythic 0… Basically as easy as normal lmao. Don’t get the rush.

1 Like

You can be reported if you abuse it by using it as a way to be disrespectful to other WoW players.

Make your own group saying you’re going fast then

You know a post is good satire when this many people fall for it.

1 Like

Im just asking is there an upper limit to how fast you wanna go? The game could auto run the dungeon faster than you could ever do it. Would that be enjoyable for you?

2 Likes

It’s where Mythic players and future Mythic players go to test strats/routes/builds, it’s NOT a place for casuals who can barely do LFR/Heroics to come and ruin our experience by wanting their hands held.

It’s a Mythic, you should already know it’s for speed.

Post from a level 10 on a different account, then claims to be a mythic player, then makes a bald statement about mythic dungeons.

The troll is real with this one.

1 Like

The enjoyable part is being able to speedrun progressively difficult dungeons, not sure what’s hard to understand?

No way. The dude made a post to troll people and hooked as many as he wants.

Except if you’re joining through LFG, it is not your group and no one is expected to abide by your rules.

You put 0 effort into your party formation and yet expect to be the defacto leader by sheer acknowledgement, which is a formula for disaster.

Gripe more.

And what speed would be too fast for you?

He trolls all day, even on the Classic forums.

2 Likes

It’s not “hand holding” to help other players better understand the dungeon, mechanics, etc. instead of just kicking them right away for any little mistake. Spending a little more time to help others creates a healthier community and encourages others to keep playing. You on the other hand is what makes for a toxic community and discourages people from playing.

1 Like

I’m sure his life is very fulfilling.

1 Like

People confuse emotions and rules.

Sorry your feelings are hurt but unless a rule is BROKEN, not much is going to be done.

And theres NO WAY you’re going to have the feature abused by the same person, over and over because you wouldn’t be in said group over and over.

Think about it.

OR

You could make your own group.

As the tank AND party leader, yes it is MY group and I will dictate how this run will go and who stays or who doesn’t.

Sorry you have an aversion to authority, but it def. exists.

I don’t get the question?

Sorry but I don’t get paid to educate the uneducated, maybe others have a bleeding heart but I don’t and you can’t expect everyone to feel the same.

If you make 1 mistake, i’m in LFG scouting for a replacement and by the time the 2nd mistake happens your replacement is at the entrance.

Yes, exactly… so sometimes going slow is the way to do that.

Naw, I disagree. M0/heroics are for learning. When the timer starts, then I agree with your post. However, i’ve been moving through them pretty quickly as well at this point. Also, it depends on the DPS you’re with…majority of them don’t interrupt.