I'm tired of people not speedrunning dungeons

OP you are such a troll. Do you need attention ?

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/my-guild-threatened-to-kick-me-for-playing-dragonflight/1431158

2 Likes

Troll is a troll…

1 Like

Any good tank watches the healers mana.
But then again that comes down to a number of things.

Is the tank using proper defensives? Or is the healer wasting tons of mana trying to heal them through deadly things with zero mitigation?
Is the healer using the proper spells or are the just spamming their most mana intensive spell?

Either way, any GOOD tank will stop and let the healer drink. But if they are complaining to complain about going too fast because they can’t hit buttons… thats another issue entirely.

Yeah, I mean just read some of these people’s responses. They get so upset they have to heal or DPS when they signed up for it.

Wrong, we control how many mobs get pulled, the route we go, and how fast we take that route to beat the timer.

Our role is more important than any other role.

1 Like

What timer is there in a normal Mythic dungeon.

2 Likes

This pretty much sums up the roll of a tank. Whatever the OP is saying about “controlling/command the group” and all other nonsense is just him making things up. Just shows his elitist tendencies.

That or do what they did and replace the healer.
I’ve done it on a number of occasions. People aren’t ready for that kind of thing skill wise and can’t keep up.
Other times, its the undergeared tank over pulling/pulling above their means.

Tbh it’s just semantics. Pugs, you have to evolve around the group.

There is none but it still an entry level Mythic where you practice speed running so you can beat future timers, the original intent of the mode.

Mythic dungeons aren’t designed to be a place where you practice speed running. They are designed to be a slightly harder difficulty than a Heroic Dungeon, with extra mechanics.

Because the biggest difference between a normal Mythic dungeon and a Mythic Keystone is affixes. You’re not going to get any affixes in normal Mythics.

2 Likes

OP. You are 100% correct. 100.

Can I ask you a side question?

You think thats fun?

3 minute AOE destruction dungeon runs and loot clicking bosses as you go just to reque?

You know they make Diablo for that spam crap, right?

2 Likes

Then you will continued to be kicked for not performing your role, people who run it primarily want to run future Mythics and they use it as a training grounds as per it’s original intent. If you don’t jive with that, go back to Heroics and LFR where you belong.

Yes it’s fun, do you see how many people here can’t even handle a basic M0 and whine when things go a little too fast? These people can’t handle anything past M3+ without buying KSM boosts.

There’s a level of satisfaction being good enough at the game to climb higher and higher.

Then you will be reported for breaching the Social Contract, especially the part of not being friendly and respectful towards the community.

2 can play the same game.

5 Likes

Please put me on your ignore list.

1 Like

you shoulda seen the flame war going on when I said something about beta being just as bad for AFK players as live is, lmao.
You KNOW those defending the behavior ARE the ones doing it lol.
They cant help but out themselves

1 Like

Oh, it definitely can be the healer’s fault in some situations. No arguing there.

The problem is, especially now with the dungeons so new, you can’t expect everyone to blow through the content when it is less than two weeks old. Many are undergeared and underprepared.

They replied to your comment about normal dungeons? You’re complaining about normal dungeons too.

Too bad, it’s my group and it’s my rules. Whine all you want, but if you signed up for healer and suck at it, you’re gonna get replaced faster than you can say “Social Contract”.

1 Like

Is there an upper limit to this mentality? Would you like the dungeon to be over in a split second? Maybe the game does the dungeon for you? You dont even have to play anymore? Would that make wow fun for you if everything is done in a second?

1 Like

LOL @ REPORTED

You can’t report someone for using an in game feature that was provided by the creators of the game.

I’m not saying dude is morally right for kicking people for going .005 seconds too slow.

But you wont win that battle.

All good. Give me the name of your main and the server you’re on so I can put you on my ignore list, and never see you in my groups at all.

2 Likes