I'm tired of people not speedrunning dungeons

Nah in my case, the healer griefed 4 of us by being bad so they got kicked. Expect this to happen a lot more.

You either play by the tank’s rules or you’re out kiddo.

WE control the flow of the party.

You’re not gonna voluntarily leave, you’re going to be kicked long before that if you defy my orders as the Tank.

We are all replaceable kiddo, your narcissistic attitude makes you especially replaceable and an easy block, you just dont realize it.

2 Likes

Id go out on a limb and say they are trolling or have a narcissistic personality

2 Likes

Narcissistic, toxic, buncha “woke” words to describe telling the truth.

My group did a M0 on Saturday and we had a toxic tank. He wanted to pull tons of mobs and died on the bosses because he refused to listen to the group. He left and we got a new tank, after a few hiccups, we cleared the dungeon.

The lesson here is toxic tanks can be replaced too. And the group will be better off for it.

3 Likes

2459 posts on a level 10.

Y’all are posting in a troll thread.

2 Likes

Yes it is. When you right click on your name, does it say “Mythic 0”? When you create a group, does it say “Mythic 0”? Is there a keystone level “0”?

Sorry, but you’re extremely wrong. It is not up to the tanks to control the dungeons, let alone rule every group. It is a group effort, since it is grouped content. You all got to work together, Normal Dungeons, Heroic Dungeons, Mythic/Mythic+ Dungeons, Raids, PVP. It is not up to you to set the rules for how one mode of dungeon works.

3 Likes

AGreed…do the job you signed up to do…not what you want to do.

We all know op is delusional makes you wonder if he was the one that got kicked and not the healer??? Forcing himself to reflect onto the forums by flipping the real issue

1 Like

Well if 4 out of 5 want to go fast… You can’t hold 4 people back because you specifically want to go slow.
It’s not fair to them as well to dictate how 4 other people want to spend their time.

And that goes both ways. If 4/5 want to go slow and one person is being a potato about going fast…

Would be more impressive if this was single-target DPS. Otherwise, DH tanks are laughing at that lol.

1 Like

People like you are why I hesitate to heal in dungeons. Have you tried healing?

1 Like

Everyone has to feel exactly like i do or they are wrong!

Buddy, don’t tell me “what’s not for me.” I pay my $15 and I can attempt any content I like. You can’t tell me to do/not do anything.

3 Likes

No, shouldn’t be going slow in any dungeon just to waste peoples times, but you got to also realize, healers doesn’t have unlimited mana to continue spamming all the heals in the World, especially when they removed Mana regen in Cata with the revamp secondary stats and Spirit in Legion along with a lot of other secondary stats.

4/5 people may want to go fast, but if the pace…outpaces the healer’s capabilities of keeping everyone alive, then the group will need to slow down a bit.

Or I guess that group really wants to rep-grind with the Spirit Healer.

That’s what happens, you lost a good tank cause you’re skill level didn’t match his and you refused to learn so you got the 2nd rate tank that made the run slower.

Everyone has a role in the dungeon and the tank’s role is to lead, command and control the rest of the players to ensure the dungeon gets completed. You’re not going to change how dungeons work in DF, sorry.

Exactly, too many people here just want their hand held and they refuse to do what they signed up for.

Even down in leveling dungeons the concept seems to be entirely alien to some players, lol.

The tanks role is to hold agro and get hammered by mobs while everyone else brings every single mob/boss down. It is to tank.

3 Likes

Umm…once we got a new tank, the run was much smoother and then we cleared the dungeon. How in the world did you read from my post that the tank that left was a good one? The tank that left was literally holding the group back.

Never mind, it’s clear you’re trolling so I’m done.

2 Likes