I'm tired of people not speedrunning dungeons

Really? Where is the rule on this? Because Mythic dungeons, don’t have a timer to be cleared for loot. That is Mythic+ dungeons.

And this is why we have such a toxic community. Because of people such as yourself.

3 Likes

It’s my group, my rules. Tanks are also way harder to find than both healers/DPS which are objectively easier to play than tank.

It’s called Mythic 0, Mythic is in the title as it is aimed at Mythic players to test the starter dungeons and become familiar with speed run strats/routes/builds.

No one is going to hand hold you here, go play Heroics/LFR which is DESIGNED for people who do not care for Mythics.

Telling the truth isn’t toxic sweetheart.

OP is delusional

5 Likes

Tanks like to think like this but it’s the healer’s that hold all the power. If you pull too much that the group isnt there or cant handle mechanics I will let you die, I will block you then leave, and you will shovel out for repair costs till you learn to tank properly. It sucks 3 other dps have to suffer for tanks like this but it’s no longer about the group apparently.

3 Likes

Mythic 0 is a term the community uses to replace “Normal Mythic”, as it is shorter and saves a bit more space in the title. The difficulty is Mythic. Just like Keystones, the difficulty is Mythic+, but the keystone sets the level. You don’t have a set keystone level for normal Mythic dungeons.

Try again.

I am not your sweatheart, and not respecting people in dungeons is toxic. This is why finding healers or tanks has been a pretty hard thing, because of toxic people such as yourself, not respecting them.

5 Likes

People going slow is waisting time, but waiting for the replacement ain’t? :roll_eyes:

Im confused on that aswell wasting time cause of ppl but yet he wastes time playing a video game

1 Like

This isn’t a random BG, it’s a Mythic run. If you do this then you will be kicked and blacklisted, we kicked the healer out of M0 cause they kept whining and demanding things like you and within a minute I found a new one and we finished MULTIPLE mythics after.

Heals/DPS are replaceable, tanks are NOT.

Nah it isn’t, but keep trying you’ll get there eventually.

Never said you were MY sweetheart, but you’re a sweetheart in general for being naive enough to think healers/DPS mattered at all. Tanks control the party, it’s our rules and without us nothing will happen.

Keep believing this. Most replacement tanks are instant in my experience after kicking bad ones.

Heck the group can still progress without a tank to a certain degree even.

2 Likes

quoted wrong person, my fault

I played through multiple xpacs, tanks are ALWAYS the hardest to come by.

A good tank is worth a THOUSAND Heales/DPS.

Nice edit that was prty fast but yeah change it bck to kicking the tank not healer cause cleary you are bad

1 Like

Means literally nothing on retail rofl.

2 Likes

Ofc it does, you’re griefing the party by not following the tank’s explicit orders.

for mythic0 even tanks are extremely replaceable

3 Likes

go try and do anything without the other 2 and let us know how that works out.

3 Likes

I can easily replace a healer/DPS, I literally replaced a healer in my M0 run that sparked this post.

Nah, the tank is griefing 4 other people by being bad

3 Likes

If it’s your group, then I’ll gladly leave and then be in a group that does not share your attitude. And I don’t care if it takes 30 minutes to find a replacement.

I’ll gladly wait…or do something else.

1 Like

Did he just say healers and dps dont matter? Let me know how your solo m+ runs go

4 Likes