I'm tired of people not speedrunning dungeons

But counterpoint Tank isnt that hard. I agree they set pace and lead the way on routes but managing aggro is a joke now and its generally just stagger cds and taunt swap if you have to and pick up new adds. Interrupting too. Healer is relatively difficult with the positioning, cd usage, and saving dps that stand in fire, while expected to contribute a certain amount of dps

Not strong on the sarcasm, I see. You won’t power your way through this argument; the “it’s too fast” and “it’s too slow” has been around for years now. It never resolves itself, despite the fact that people shouldn’t be complaining too strongly in the dungeon without the timer. They’re doing it because they’re time gated and feel like they have to.

Where did I mention LFR?

Dont let them get to ya
U will find the players that share ur style

It’s not that the content is complicated but when a tank just runs straight from boss to boss with a trail of mobs that follow it makes it hard for classes that actually rely on casting time, soul shards etc to do anything. I don’t care on my warrior because I can just follow and aoe nonstop but on my warlock when mobs are chasing tanks around it’s infuriating. Pull about 10-12, stop, let us aoe then pull more. It’s actually probably faster doing that way instead of just nonstop running like idiots.

1 Like

Right here.

LFR is a part of LFG. So are Heroic and Normal dungeons. You are using a group finder tool to find groups. You didn’t create the groups, you don’t get to run the groups. But in your argument to me, you keep mentioning M20.

Look, my dude. Here’s how the cookie crumbles. If it’s your high level Mythic key, you build the group, and you specify the rules, then you can be frustrated when people don’t move at your pace. Especially if there is a timer and it’s your key on the line.

But your OP discusses LFG and M0 content. You do not create the groups. You do not sacrifice a key. It’s week one of the expansion and people are learning the dungeons and the routes. You have no reason to feel this entitled and angry in a low level, untimed dungeon.

4 Likes

Nothing skilled in pulling as many mobs as possible and DPSing them down so you can race to the finish line while using as many terrain exploits as possible to skip enemies.

Skill is being able to handle difficult fights based on group composition while using techniques like kiting, CC, marking, target priority and LoS to your advantage.

Yeah I didn’t realize how bad LFG was until I saw the forums reaction to something as basic as speed running, def need to find a group.

I don’t think this is true. Healers do have a say in the pace. Especially if other people aren’t performing well. Make no mistake, I prefer to go as fast as possible as well, but your healers mana pool is just as important as the pace you wish to go at. And my tanks would agree with me on this. And I trust my tanks much more than I would a random.

1 Like

Idk healers to me seem way easier to play, as a tank if a healer messes up I’ll give them a warning and will start finding a new healer and if they continue to mess up I’ll already have a replacement waiting.

No, the issue we have with you OP, is that you come in here thinking you are God tier and demanding everyone in the game play the way you want them too and call them bad if they don’t. Then you ignore people who suggest you find like minded players to group with bc not everyone wants to speed run.

M0 is NOT solely for speed runs and preparing for M+. For some ppl that is their end game and they don’t want to speed through it as fast as possible.

Make your own groups and specify what it is you are looking for and stop assuming/demanding everyone plays the way you want.

1 Like

So go play Heroics, it’s designed literally for these types of people.

Also I’m the tank, it’s my party and my rules. Abide by it or get removed.

Oh no worries there. I’ll never have to group with the likes of you. See I play with the same tank all the time bc unlike you, he understands there is a symbiotic relationship between the tank and healer and he plays as a team member.

2 Likes

This thread, & this OP, are exactly why I’m gun-shy about doing any group content.

& OP? Try posting on your main, so the rest of us can see your achieves & gear.

2 Likes

I already asked. They probably won’t.

2 Likes

Yes, indeed, I asked because I’m almost certain the OP will not post on their main.

In which case, /thread. Not interested in being trolled any further by a child.

1 Like

He won’t bc he’s full of crap and trolling.

2 Likes

“nothing to see here move along” i guess the rocks or random vine is good enough to stare at for 50 extra seconds >>

No ty, seeing how toxic you people get I don’t want you stalking me in game.

As a healer, I’m going to disagree with you. You should have some situational awareness of what is going on around you and if needed, slow down. If you don’t want to wait for normals, then run the dungeons with your guild. I have no problem leaving a dungeon on my own if a tank is acting like an idiot. My dungeon queues pop < 5 minutes as well.

I just ran into this a few weeks ago with Legacy of Tyr. The tank was “go go go”, just pulling insane amounts of trash and getting everyone (including myself and him) killed. Eventually, DPS started to leave one by one. The tank requeued and there must have been a bug in the system because the system would not add any DPS to our group. We were at the last boss when this happened. We had to abandon the run and start all over again with a fresh group.

Mr. “Go Go Go” just wasted his time, the DPS in the group’s time and my time. Had he done normal pulls and not pulling a whole room, we would have cleared the dungeon and it maybe would have taken an extra 5 minutes on the clock.

I talked to him while waiting for the queue to re-add people and he was treating this dungeon (like you) as a Mythic dungeon. It wasn’t a Mythic dungeon, it was a normal dungeon, so treat it as such. He was completely unaware he was the problem, but blaming others.

1 Like