I'm tired of people not speedrunning dungeons

imagine complaining about this subject for 2 days instead of playing the game. Just slow down and have fun ffs. What is wrong with you? What is your major malfunction? That you can’t pull the whole dungeon and expect everyone to catch up?

1 Like

Imagine how entitled you have to be tell others how to have fun :man_facepalming:

I don’t really disagree with the spirit of what OP is saying. I don’t even think the majority of things he’s said are very rude. By the time you’re in even something as simple as an M0 you should absolutely be aware of the standard route, boss and mob mechanics, and the fact that you should be practicing like you play for M+. And if he puts the group together his rules, if you get kicked for not keeping up to the set pace or performing your role correctly thats on you. Now you can avoid parties with him in the future if you dont like it, easy.

1 Like

Thank you!

Well that sounds like a them problem

1 Like

Typical troll fashion. He hides on a low level alt then calls other people out for their scores.

3 Likes

Probably. But I am interested to see this God’s main.

2 Likes

Oh for sure.

2 Likes

He’s not doing this though. He’s joining LFG with the expectation that randoms who are trying to learn the routes should already know said routes and kicks them if they don’t. No preparation, and because of that he looks like a jerk. Which is what most of the replies on this forum have taken issue with.

4 Likes

I mean just read some of these people relying to me, they can’t handle a single large pull but want to tell us mythic players we’re toxic for not babysitting them.

Bro, if u wanna rush it, wait for myt plus dgs. Until that, be more patience with players. Chill and enjoy the game.

1 Like

They’re not wasting your time, you are deranged.

4 Likes

If only Blizzard had a time limited dungeon challenge for skilled players… Someone should really look into this option to make everyone happy.

1 Like

I’ll take dumbest things said for 100 Alex. How does speedrunning a dungeon equal playing the game less? Did he say speed run one dungeon and log off? Here’s news, faster you clear dungeon faster you get into next dungeon. Actually playing more of the game.

There’s more to this, healers have a limited amount of mana and some of their spells cost a ton of mana.

2 Likes

Oh mb I misunderstood that aspect, however I am of the camp people should know the routes already by the time M0’s roll around. And while I dont agree with looking up somone IO to to bash them on the forums is in good taste, (and this is an unpopular opinion i know) generally Garmuk here is just being aggressive with his opinions and people flood in here to jump on this guy like he stole their girlfriend lol. Same thing happens when he posts about RDF on the classic forums 5 times a week. Its unreasonable.

I remember reading a post a few weeks ago where OP asked peoples opinions on an easy class for his kid or something to play and he just innocently said rogue and the community leaped down his throat cause GARMUK the lvl 10 dwarf trollposter dared to comment lol

:ox: :poop:
:alarm_clock:

What are you on about? There is a dungeon for skilled players, and it’s called mythic+.

Healers and tanks both have it hard.

1 Like

Can you not read your own post? Peoples’ responses are justified. You specified M0 and LFR in your post, not M+.

2 Likes