I'm tired of people not speedrunning dungeons

Put “speed run” in the description when you list the group to help weed out the people who aren’t looking for a speed run. Ezpz.

1 Like

People like you are one of the biggest reasons modern WoW has fewer and fewer players as time goes by. Your toxic attitude ruins the fun of running instances for others. You, and all others with your toxic attitude should quit WoW and take your toxicity with you.

Semper Fi! :us: :ukraine:

3 Likes

It’s a Mythic, no one should have to say anything.

If you want to take your time go play normal dungeons, don’t join Mythics if your intention isn’t to learn optimal routes and play the meta.

If the truth is toxic then so be it.

1 Like

If there’s no timer, where you rushing? And no mythic 0 we’re not meant to be cleared like it’s a mythic plus.

2 Likes

This guy is a perfect example of why I only run with the same tank. There’s a synergy needed between the tank and healer, an ebb and flow for pulling mobs. This guy clearly doesn’t understand how a team works and conveniently ignores ppl telling him to find a group. Heck when posting in LFG all he has to do is put “speed run” in the title.

4 Likes

Mythic0 is designed to learn optimal runs and strategies, heroics are meant for people who are new and don’t understand the game.

Play in the proper game mode and you won’t get kicked.

You can either help yourself or expect everyone around you to change.

I suggest you focus on helping yourself.

1 Like

And yet kick them if there’s any sort of learning curve because this dude has 0 patience for that, lol.

3 Likes

It’s a Mythic run, if you don’t understand that it’s always a speed run then you’re at fault not the people running it.

It’s ok we’ll just kick people for being garbage. Go back to Heroics or better yet go kill some Boars outside Valdrakken until you feel like you want to take on harder content, no one will hold your hand.

If you’re not actively learning via YouTube videos and the plethora of guides then you can’t be entitled and expect people to hand hold you through the process.

1 Like

Once I realize I am in an instance with an impatient buffoon I just start ice lance pulling everything I can. It really pisses me off when the tank is like, “This guy gets it!”

2 Likes

That’s okay, this guy can handle it.

The DPS can chain-pull everything in the dungeon with this guy at the helm.

If I ever get him in the group, I may have to test this theory and see if I get kicked for being too vigilant.

2 Likes

You can plan optimal run and strategy without speed running a mythic 0. Again, without a timer you’re rushing to nowhere and for nothing.

1 Like

Maybe OP can group up with the one person who empathizes with him

1 Like

That’s almost the majority of a group when the inevitable votekick has to happen.

Yeah, but this slows down clear speed and thus makes your m0 take longer. Having to stop to replace a healer because you refuse to weed out the bads from the beginning is just as bad as going slow because the healer wants to go slow. Both of you need to be replaced.

It’s called practice, if you aren’t performing your best in Mythic 0s to prepare for future timed runs then you’re wasting everyone’s time.

Go back to Heroics, that’s why these different modes exist.

1 Like

You’d think the OP would stop digging the hole he’s in any deeper once he realized that the bulk of opinions here are opposed to his egotism, but here we are, with him still trying to defend his jerk behaviour.

3 Likes

I just assumed he was trolling lol.

3 Likes

Took literal minutes to throw out the garbage and put in a fresh healer, didn’t slow anything down.

1 Like

oh the infamous level 10 troll, missed you there for a bit