I'm tired of people not speedrunning dungeons

I dont give two craps what you think or say boy. Ill play whatever the hell class i want. You have no say in that.

4 Likes

Nah myself snd the DPS saw the healer underperforming so we replace and within minutes found a competent one.

Don’t join Mythics if you don’t want to speed run.

1 Like

As you can see all op wants to do is cry and complain and attempt to dictate what others do or play. Its quite pathetic and sad.

5 Likes

It’s called a tier list, playing trash tier classes will not get you far. Enjoy paying cash to people like me to carry you for KSM as no groups will take you.

1 Like

Its so sad how you think ive ever paid to do anything in this game LOL. I dont need to pay anyone squat.

3 Likes

Everyone speeds runs everything level 10 dungeons are being ran through as quickly as possible

1 Like

OP was a notorious troll on the classic forum.

Nothing to see here folks.

2 Likes

Quick! Derail the thread into something else. Politics or pizza, maybe pie.

2 Likes

I was never a troll, go read my posts. 90% of what I predicted happened.

its the tank that sets the pace. if tank goes for fast and big pulls and they’re still up after first big pull im simply happy to oblige.

if he goes for a massive pull and dies it’s a different story but i dont see that happening in m0 :wink:

See this guy gets it.

1 Like

Nope. Common rookie tank mistake.

THE HEALER SETS THE PACE.

Tank goes too fast for heals tank dies. (Which is what happen to OP)

Tank goes too slow, either heals says something or heals can just pull more. Tank picks up aggro and adjusts pace TO MATCH HEALS PACE.

Any worthy tank is ALWAYS paying attention to Heals,

5 Likes

bad healer take a new one next run :wink:

1 Like

Good luck setting the pace if the healer can’t keep up.

The only thing you’re going to be tanking is the floor.

4 Likes

You get the same thing people who hate going fast get: make your own group, with your own rules. You can’t shoot yourself in the foot, then complain to someone about it.

1 Like

Just replace the healer. There’s more healers than tanks.

1 Like

I’m voting to replace the tank if the tank is the one being an egotistical jerk. I’ll take a slow healer any day.

Tanks are just as replaceable as anyone else.

2 Likes

Too bad I run the show here and as the tank I’ll happily replace the healer like I did.

If you vote to kick the healer and 3 dps vote to kick you, then you are indeed not running the show.

2 Likes

No one needs to vote kick, we saw the healer whining and underperforming. Kicked and replaced within minutes and finished the run.