I'm tired of being humiliated

All that stuff could literally happen next xpac, why are we complaining now about it, the beta isnt out, when its out we can start complaining about everything.

1 Like

I’m not just talking about Teldrassil, but the whole war that followed it. Thrall was the only one who wasn’t involved at all.

Sure, they all turned on the dictator (at the very end). Doesn’t change the fact that they followed her all the way through, up to… 8.2?

2 Likes

How much of that stuff do you think is realistic? The only thing that has a decent chance of happening is saving night elf souls from the maw, and then horde players will complain about that and the writers will change it so the horde players only have to save horde souls. Actually why not let them go ahead and kill Night Elf / Alliance souls while they’re there?

They are already complaining about potentially having to do quests for Tyrande just because she could be there in Ardenweald.

1 Like

most of it, your like the only person that isnt a die hard sylvanas fan, who thinks sylvanas isnt gonna die that I know.

Because I know how low I have to set my expectations, and there are so many things hinting towards a redemption. It’s also why they kept Nathanos around.

1 Like

well if anything i hope that tyrande story in shadowlands is great so we can start to tolerate the horde a little more. or if they can somehow redeemed themselves.

It’s not going to happen. Horde players are already complaining about potentially having to do quests for Tyrande even though we’re not even close to beta yet.

2 Likes

I think Belmonte needs to be turned over, it would suck to lose a forsaken B lister (whos = to a night elf D list character) but he deserves it. Heck, make it a quest chain where alliance and horde team up to bring him in. Really those involved the the darkshore death camps should get pwnt.

Other than that? No other chacters deserve punishment, because horde players don’t deserve to lose 90% of their characters. Night elves alone have just as large a cast, if not larger, than the entire horde. Even after all the dumb crap bfa pulled. if you kill off all the horde leaders and take all their lands and resources you are giving them a legitimate reason to go after the alliance again later.

Remeber why ww2 happened? Because of the affects of reperations of ww1 on the german people. Thats why the allied forces didnt do much after ww2.

What do you expect the alliance to do for the zandalari? They invaded Dazar’alor, killed military persons and civillians alike, blew up the zandalari navy, and killed their king. I think its only fair that all involved in orcistrating the attack are exicuted, that would be jaina, genn, and gelblin. Really the entire alliance continued to fight the zandalari even after they invaded so they should all be subject to punishment just for being affiliated right? The horde and alliance wer at war when Teldrassil happened. The attack on Dazar’alor was completely unprovoked.

4 Likes

No it wasn’t “unprovoked”, the horde started a war of extermination on the alliance.
if anything we should have nuked the place.
Like shaw says, a city that still stands.

The alliance owns them nothing.
if anthing the horde should be paying the reparations.

6 Likes

At the time of the attack the zandalri wernt a part of the horde. They were separate nations with no treaties.

So, yes, it was unprovoked.

2 Likes

the zandalari attacked kultiras even before the raid started
they used their city as sanctuary while the horde was using as base of operations.
the horde stolen an artifact from kultiras and rasthakan stored in his vault.

i believe that the zandalari got exactly what they wanted.

Not even speaking about those 2 times that zul attacked the horde and alliance and never once rasthakan send a diplomat to either side.

3 Likes

I mean they set fire to stormwind which almost killed many civilians so…

and that was also immediately after teldrassil, I remember they also killed quite a few night elves there just to rub salt into the wound

3 Likes

Aight I’m back I can’t stay quiet lol ZANDALAR didn’t set fire to anything Zul a treacherous traitor of zandalar did

The zandalari attack kultiras afyer the raid? Uh, yeah. Jaina sailed kultiran ships into zandalri waters and launched the attack, i also remeber a couple tide sages being a part of the invadeing force.

The horde base of operations was sylvans’ ship. The zandalari and horde wernt at war, they could let them use the docks all they want.

Housing the septer is the only shady thing the zandalari did and doesnt warrent invasion and murder. Its why haveing stolen merchandise isnt punishable by death.

Zul is that janky cousin you have who goes and commits crime. Im not liable if i give them money for food that they then use to buy crank and go rob a liquor store.

Lets say, you hate this guy ted. He sucker punched you. You hear “ted” is fiends with bob. So you smack “bill” with a bat. “Ted” should be in troble for assaulting you, and you should be for assaulting “bill”.

In case its not clear, my vengence for the zandalari is what emmet is proposing with horde being inthe alliances position. Its to show how rediculous it is. Even though some mention of the alliance kiling Rhastakhan would be nice im not advocating for anything i said.

Zandalari weren’t involved in Teldrassil and it was Zul dropping a torch that started the fire. Blaming that on the Zandalari is like the NEs being held accountable for Staghelm almost drowning the world in the Emerald Nightmare during the Stormrage novel. That got plenty of innocent people killed too.

5 Likes

apologies, i meant “before” that was my damn english mixing stuff.

yes it was, and it was on the zandalari capital.

Not sure about that, zul was the one who had rasthakan blessing to do his thing rasthakan didn’t even cared what he did in name of the zandalari IE trying to conquer the world 2 times in cata and then mop.

zandalari weren’t involved with teldrassil but still helped the horde to attack the alliance in their genocidal war so…

1 Like

This is a good point. Zul set fire to stormwind after alliance illigally detained talanji who wanted to open negotiations with the alliance. So it was alliance who kidnapped the kings daughter first. It was very gracious of Rastakhan to not press charges.

You think im going to be charged if i damage the property of someone who held me against my will while i attempted to escape?

1 Like

and it brings us the question, why the alliance even captured talanji when we have anduin, of all people in charge?
anduin acting OOC?

1 Like

Sounds like bad writing that players shouldnt be punished for. Based on anduins character,he would have been ecstatic.

1 Like

In the end. Nothing can make up for the years we have invested in this bad story. Everyone has suffered. The answer isnt to put in more bad for the horde to make up for the bad nareative alliance went through. Its not like horde had it good. Heck, the only good story horde gets is when we get to pretend to be alliance like in legion.

2 Likes