I'm the leader of the Illidari

That’s a claim that requires hands-on investigation … by an impartial judge.

Juuhachigou leader of the Illidari?

Googles Juuhachigou’s r34

I own the artifact responsible for the creation of the Guardian. If need be, I can just make myself the new Guardian and use my Guardian powers to destroy both your spaceship and your army.

We can’t ALL declare our days half price cocktail days!

(has feet up in the hunting lodge in front of the toasty fire, sipping from a glass with mini umbrellas and speared fruit pieces)

Spaceship… Ha!! In-flight drinks are always overpriced. :smiley:

:rofl:

4 Likes

Excellent! No more Orgrimmar, can you get portals set up for us and a couple of vendors and an Auction House too? That will be just swell.

1 Like

It feels like you need to get your butt to Voldun and pick up poop for azerite power with the rest of us.

Excuse me? That would be me. Fortunately, I am a magnanimous individual that makes judicious choices and isn’t prone to bragging.

I, the Death Lord, command the Ebon Blade. I lead a raid on Lights Hope Chapel and the bloody LIGHT itself had to intervene to stop me from raising Tirion as a death knight.

Bite me.

1 Like

Night elves win by default. We got the best dance. Why we own the mailboxes in SW…ain’t no one else who works a mailbox as well as we do.

now to more serious matters…who the hell stole our damn ship? I don’t care care who is in charge (since I have a BE DH too myself). I want to know where the hell our ship went.

Did we let a goat drive it and they crashed…again?

Did the blood elves invite a goblin up and they stole it and took it to some chop shop for parts?

2 Likes

Isn’t Bolvar your actual boss?

Doesnt mean im not the leader of the Ebon Blade. And Bolvar is not my boss. If I were to die, he would take over the Ebon Blade, but for now, the power is all mine.

See this is why I use titles like temporary regent. We all know that our true lord is busy guarding some corrupt titan dood but he could come back at any time.

Acherus and the DK order hall>Fel hammer and DH order hall, all day every day.

4 Likes

That’s not a good thing. You got yourself killed - twice. Smh.

2 Likes

relaxes in her MoP farm with a nice cup of coffee and steamy romance novel

That is nice dear, cookie?

1 Like

I fell of my chair laughing at your joke.

No I’m Dirty Dan.

1 Like

The only joke here is that you think otherwise.

2 Likes
8 Likes

I can’t take you serious for my life. Too hilarious.