I'm the leader of the Illidari

Acherus is a wannabe Naxxramas. If you were really the Deathlord you would have taken the more famous floating ziggurat as your abode.

You’ll sing a different tune when you’re raised in the dark lord’s service.

1 Like

I don’t sing. You must have me confused with Felsavior or Juuhachigou.

Oh shoot son! i’ll get the chili fries! someone get the brewski!

1 Like

But of course. You all look the same, tainted and tattooed and wannabes

3 Likes

<------- The real Arwenna, and as a person who makes liberal use of both order halls, I say you are wrong. Both are awesome for different reasons.

1 Like

Death Knights are more unique with a lot of different and interesting characters. Every Demon Hunter feels like an Illidan wannabe.

Greetings Slayer…

I too… am Slayer.

…and when everyone is super, no one will be

2 Likes

You’re not the real Arwena. I got the name even in on WRA on my Paladin. You’re poser.

haha … ha! Wait I forgot one, ha!

Well, in all fairness, the first time I was human. So… shrug

This is why the “chosen one” system simply does not work in multiplayer games.

Blizzard should’ve stuck to the heroes being NPCs and players being formidable soldiers int heir armies. Making us all “the hero” was the worst change they’ve ever made to this game.

Hmmm, I’ve never thought about this… I imagine he would be DELICIOUS`

That is fine. I will just have to summon my lover: Sargeras.

HUSH BEAST! SUBMIT TO THE MASTER RACE! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

2 Likes

holds up the key to the Fel Hammer Yeeeaaaaa, see somebody went and did the dupe bug. These are a dime a dozen now.

Then who’s the Felhammer’s wife? :open_mouth:

Inkwell obviously is my wife. She’s not a imposter trying to claim leadership. And has all the good ideas. :relieved:

Shouldve duped the entire fel hammer we’d have an entire fleet. You couldve been a captain under my leadership. But noe I just have to confiscate thr key thanks for holding it up.

Can i join the illidari army?

Warrios only lift rocks and thats gets boring over time

1 Like

Which one of you is going to pay for the windchime that Illidan broke?