I'm the leader of the Illidari

I just realize with Illidan gone. I (the slayer) have the title of commander of the Illidari which makes me the current top leader of the Illidari. I have an army under my control. I got the fel hammer. That makes me more powerful then any of you guys, how does that make you feel. Knowing I command one of the most powerful armies on Azeroth?

19 Likes

Lead by a blood elf LOL

Dream on

16 Likes

Um, sorry, no… I am the Slayer and the commander of the Illidari. The Fel Hammer is mine.

44 Likes

I’m the Slayer too. We all are the Slayers. We’re the Illidari Council forming up to fight the Old God’s corruption. Let’s just uh… beware of a certain Warlock.

4 Likes

Only 1 way to settle this…DANCE OFF!

35 Likes

Mhm. You and every other Slayer out there. It doesn’t mean anything.

3 Likes

I sip contentedly on a whisky sour as all fifteen thousand other Slayers leap up to contest the title.

9 Likes

They dont excist in my head canon its all me. Me. Me. Me. :angry:

4 Likes

yawn

I am the Deathlord. I command the Ebon Blade. The Four Horsemen back my play. I have died - twice, since I am also Forsaken - and been brought back each time.

Oh, and my progenitor kicked your progenitor’s backside right out of Northrend.

14 Likes

Thank goodness I “merely” am the leader of the Hidden Path. If you excuse me we’re having a get together at the lodge. What other class hall has a private bar? :laughing:

5 Likes

Nice to meet you Deathlord Dedric. My progenitor is gone so let bygones be bygones, we can work together and conquer Azeroth making everyone bow before us. Obviously I have the higher grounds so Im obviously superior but you will do well on the ground forces.

1 Like

I have my own planet, and army of Warlocks and an army of Demons. A Spaceship is nothing.

16 Likes

Hey!, I’m the leader of the Illidari too. Must be a club. There are a lot of us here.

2 Likes

Im slightly jealous no one thought of making one on my space ship.

Interesting planet where is this? I should come and visit this place for a sip of demon blo… I mean a drink.

Your eyes dont even shine as bright as mine! :angry:

1 Like

It’s in the one place that hasn’t been corrupted by factionism…

23 Likes

…

Ok, I like the sound of that.

Hmm. I’m going to let that slide because of our newfound agreement. And that you’re a blood elf and can’t help patting your own ego.

3 Likes

The Ebon Blade will join you… lets take Hogger down once and for all

4 Likes

Certainly not mine, which is why I’m boozing in Boralus instead of hanging out at my own joint.

The cleanup for which those cheap DK barstids still haven’t paid for, by the way.

1 Like

Mhmm I must find out more about this and bring it the iron will of Juuhachigou.

Ahh wonderful the fact you acknowledge my great Blood Elven ego holds much promise for our future cooperation. Excuse me while I must admire myself in a mirror.

Whoa Hogger has been a great help I think. Does he taste good?

We left it cleaner than Acherus is, so I don’t know what you’re bellyaching about.

I just rolled my eyes so hard they fell out of my skull. Luckily, I can just pop them back in…

3 Likes