I'm the leader of the Illidari

My dad is stronger than your dad!

11 Likes

Happy for you?

I kill the same creatures every week that refuse to drop the one item on their loot table that I want, so I have little time for power struggles.

1 Like

Mine is part of a flying city and has secret teleporters.

Thanks! Your appreciation makes my success even more fulfilling. :relieved:

At least you still have your eyes, Im not sure if I still have mine canā€™t really tell with all the flames in it.

1 Like

We ā€œHuntmastersā€ all share the leadership. Iā€™m the head honcho onā€¦

takes a moment to read a calendar

ā€¦the second Wednesday of November. Iā€™m declaring half-priced cocktails at the bar that day.

3 Likes

Insert pic of that ā€œDIDNT READā€ and dude throwing a book.

Its all Legion stuff and will never ever ever be used again. Enjoy your title (Predator from Tanaan is my goto)

Says you, with all this power one day I will get my very own expansion I will even get my very own raid. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

And your very own death. Then the Felhammer will be mine!

1 Like

On the plus side the high elf silver convent answers to you! Wait, no THEY ANSWER TO ME!

Queue that one female cow on the forums that thinks her character is canon in all victories and boss kills. :rofl:

1 Like

Excuse me? I am the leader of the illidari and mistress of the felhammer.

You are just a pretender shoos away the false leader

Sorry but youre not prepared enough

1 Like

My death will merely be a setback.

Ahem you can be my mistress but I am still the leader. :kissing_heart:

Oh no, Felsavior is here to lay more baseless claims to my ship.

Except your not the leaderā€¦I am. There is no questioning thatā€¦

Lol good joke.

Hah silly girl. But if you want to be my mistress you gotta lay down that tone missy.

So I guess all you edgy DHs will have to have a dance battle to exhibit your dominance

1 Like

ill let you two hash this mistress nonsense out while I steer my ship to The Restaurant at the End of the Universe.

2 Likes

Well I am a high-end Assassin on the Alliance and was honored multiple times by Varian himself (b4 death) for my dedication to battles, and earned to be called Veteran of the Alliance by Stormwind City

Varian was the first to give me my specially designed just for me, Vicious Horse with skulls of victims of the past

the end :slight_smile:

MY ship. But you go ahead a good captain always has someone to do the hard labor for her and steering a ship might break one of my nails. Get us through the fly through will you and order extra french fries with cheese Im going to feed them all to Felsavior and make her fat :smiling_imp:

Clearly I have the best dance moves. Just look at these hips.

I approve of skulls on everything. I commander of the Illdari salute you.

1 Like