I'm sorry Blizzard, but 8.2 is boring and disappointing so far

Yeah I’m not feeling this patch either. It’s doubling down on World of Chorecraft, and even the chores are more obnoxious than usual because the mobs are bloated HP sponges that take forever to whittle down (without even being especially threatening either).

17 Likes

…“so far”…?

It’s been one day. I think I might take a little more time to suss it out before I dig a hole and bury it.

BfA has issues, no doubt about it. But how about we play the damned patch for a bit longer before we say its bad. You talk about gear and say its bad, but for many of my alts its very nice. A 480+ Benthic gear piece helps fill in a lot of gaps for my toons who aren’t 400+. Not every character in the game is. The majority of my alts are sub 380 so its challenging play (which I enjoy) and the rewards suit the work.

I don’ mind it so far, and time will tell how I feel about it. But I do think it deserves a bit of time.

:upside_down_face:

1 Like

They made her less Narcissist and more cold blooded Psychopath who only cares about getting what she wants(the Black Empire of N’Zoth) while N’Zoth is the Narcissist(sensitive to comments to the point of Narcissistic Injury and Rage) in of the relationship.

The part of Zin Azshari seen in the eastern part of the Zone is only the Marketplace… the rest is behind the wall of water…

The Naga never shown any impressive architecture that they themselves built unlike the Night Elven Ruins they usually squat in. Nazjatar shows their best architecture yet(with the best part being the Eternal Palace).

2 Likes

Speak for yourself. I enjoy it so far, my only gripe is there are some mechanics that arent intuitive ingame and the nazjatar map has too many areas where you fall to your death and not enough ways to mitigate that.

2 Likes

I’m having a pretty good time today. The content kept me pretty engaged all evening and there’s plenty to do off the beaten path in Nazjatar. So, I’m optimistic about the patch; but it’s still day 1.

I’d enjoy it even more if Blizzard would stop covering every zone they make in hostile mobs.

And I actually agree with this. But it’s probably just because they cycle out the content week-by-week. If they just released everything on the first day, this would in-fact be the largest patch to date, and it would feel like it.

3 Likes
  1. Two brand new zones
  2. New essences to unlock from doing islands,dungeons,WQs, lvling your partner, pvp etc.
  3. New gear for catch up for alts.
  4. A new raid.
  5. A new dungeon
  6. Flying.
  7. New story quests.
  8. New mats to increase professions for stronger potions and items.
  9. New mounts to collect.
    There is more but still people just wanna be babies about things.
    “Oh I will just wait for classic!” Talk about a grind in classic. If you are complaining about content you are nuts.
6 Likes

My early impression is that one zone feels like Timeless Isle, and the other one feels like Isle of Thunder.

Some stuff comes from drops, as in quests come from drops, so even though it feels like nothing is there, it is, you just have to find it.

4 Likes

Argus was better

8 Likes
  1. two new zones that are a currency grind, easy to kill mobs
  2. Essences - another currency grind
  3. New gear for low geared players do nothing for 99% of which is geared
  4. Raid isn’t out
  5. Flying will take weeks like WoD due to lack of quests and WQ
  6. Story line is bad all around
  7. new mats - more grinding but luckily everything drops them so they are worthless
  8. Mounts to collect ? money sink

no most of us are aware and don’t have our heads in Blizzards bum. You are nuts if you think what they gave us is “good content”

29 Likes

Wait people beleived we were getting 415 weapons lmao

You use that word but I don’t think you understand what you are talking about

kinda the point

Timeless wasn’t that good it was there for the same reason the 2 new zones are here to get people to catch up on alts

Accounting for inflation, wouldn’t we be paying even less for this expac?

1 Like

If you are playing mostly for world content, you know already what you are getting. How is it too early ?

1 Like

The Tmog options are greatly appreciated, Other then giving me stuff to do in a new zone, i can’t think of anything else that is net positive. I guess i could say “at least the graphics are pretty” but i don’t want to sound trite.

1 Like

Argus was at least menacing. You could fall into the vastness of the great dark in almost any direction too far. Elites were everywhere so you had to be mindful of your pathing. You really had a feeling of being in the enemy’s yard and the enemy reminded you of it often. So far Nazjatar’s threat is the ocean falling in around you and drowning you which won’t happen so okay.

3 Likes

So you have done everything? The patch only came out, and you’re still just sitting in town and waiting for queues :see_no_evil:.

I already hate Nazjatar. Argus was better than this. The only thing Nazjatar has on Argus is the lack of green lava.

Mechagon is 1000 times better, and it doesn’t even need WQ’s to keep me there.

3 Likes

What is “good content.” Then

I would love to know that too.

Come on backseat developers, how you would make good content out of this game with the engine limitations it is on?

You’re not 100% of the population, everyone has different tastes. Just because you personally don’t like something, does not mean there is not people out there who do…

1 Like

I’m reserving my judgment until I unlock flying.

I think flying will make a huge difference in the fun factor of BFA.

2 Likes