I'm on a mission: to buy many WoW tokens I need for the mount

Well y’know while you’re burning $20s

You can always slide some my way

wink wink :wink:

in before you do this and they take away the ah functionality and put it on mount equipment next xpac

2 Likes

Like Furbies, Beenie babies and Cabbage Patch kids?

Edit: …and Tickle me Elmoes?

Personally I have no real interest in the mount, I mean I’d like to have it sure but I’m not going to buy $600 worth of WoW tokens just to get it, if I can’t afford it via saving gold ingame then I probably don’t need it. The only time I ever purchased a WoW token was to be able to pay a guild to run me through a raid challenge to get a content exclusive mount. Granted there isn’t really much difference when put like that.

I do believe that and my subscription runs in January. Sadly I did a 6 month sub last. But after the way they treated the hearthstone player to keep that sweet Chinese money and recent decision regarding monetization schemes, I wholeheartedly do believe that.

Blizzard is not getting another dollar from me.

OP, it’s your money so do what you want… but by the Light I myself couldn’t even begin to justify the cost for a single mount + achievement. It’s insane.

3 Likes

Make a bank alt and save your money. No one us going to be impressed by the fancy mount.

Honestly like someone else said, your money, but just realize you’re part of the problem of why money grabs like this get put in game.

1 Like

The thread ended here. Don’t do this man! It’s your money - what will you have to show for it? a mount, an item that you’ll never be able to use outside of this game. where does this make sense.

600$ worth of tokens… isn’t healthy. no matter how rich you are.

The difference is that memorabilia will last forever- this game won’t.

2 Likes

I can give you a pigeon if you want. Don’t… don’t mind the horns. I was trying to turn it into a demon hunter.

Hands Normercy a very scary pigeon.

2 Likes

What marketing decision?

so long as the prices stay around 180k+ then 2 tokens every paycheck should be more than enough to get the brutosaur well before the expansion drops. and also if you do some farming or running old raids for money then you might even save yourself from having to buy a token or two.

and forget what the naysayers tell you, if you have the disposable income to be able to buy 2 tokens every paycheck then i’d say go for it.

Yes, this is very similar. After a few years you can sell the mount for a tidy profit. Right? Wait no? It won’t go up depending on the dinos performance or hall of fame chances? Well, at least OP can get his money back, right? Resell it for cost? Oh…oh, no, it’s just totally lost money?

Very few $600 purchases lose 100% of value the exact instant of purchase.

I get that money spent on most game things, sub time, etc is pretty much lost money, but theoretically, fun is being paid for. Like that $10 movie ticket. However, is this mount giving $600 in fun? Is the mount as enjoyable as 60 movies? 40 months of WoW (at full price). A few nice dinners with the family? A new video card (as someone else mentioned)?

If a person is a millionaire and has nigh infinite disposable income, then whatever, buy ALL the things! If you’re having to budget for a mount… there’s probably wayyyyy more enjoyable things to waste the money on.

5 Likes

No. This isn’t healthy, it’s time to take a break and determine what is important. Instead of ONE mount. a mount that doesn’t really matter, right?! So it’s not going to be available coming up… big deal. Another mount will replace it. Another mount will stop being available. When does the cycle end?

Time to step back and think with your brain instead of actioning with your wallet.

2 Likes

Well, NOW he has pigeons.

sinister cooing in the distance

3 Likes

https://i.imgur.com/Krz5vWW.png

2 Likes

this is important to understand.

This needed to be restated.

1 Like

10 characters

yeah idk why people seem to try and police the way others spend money when they aren’t even paying for your subscription