Im not unsubbing and neither are you lol

I most certainly did.

nope most people that play donā€™t pay attention to the forums or news lol

I never subbedā€¦ I am on that free game time you get when you buy a new game.

Iā€™m not subbing but I decided that when I lost interest in the game after a week. Thatā€™s 70 bucks wasted

Jokes on you, I already did.

Too late Uninstalled hours ago now

Says the person posting on a character he couldnā€™t even bother to levelā€¦

I unsubbed.

i have 3 accounts and over 40 toons on each i really donā€™t care who i post on lol.

I already did like 2 weeks ago. This is the final straw that will make me stay away completely until they clean house.

i donā€™t endorse violence made to women in any way as i am sure most of the persons who work at blizzard donā€™t endorse violence made to women

all i can see is that for you, people are guilty by association, really nice moral compass

are you going to cancel every aspect of your life just because every service or goods you use is potentially directly or indirectly supporting toxic and harmful things done towards men and women.

Might as well pack your bags and live off the grid somewhere.

Nah, I already unsubbed and moved to final fantasy, just posting in the forums until it runs out. :slightly_smiling_face:

i already unsubbed tho

I understand your sentiment but that is not at all true.

FFXiV must be an awesome game since the WoW forum is a better place to spend time.

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Youā€™re right, it is an awesome game! Iā€™ve fallen in love with the story.

ā€“ in a Southern drawl ā€“

I just canā€™t quit yew Blizz

I am not planning to unsub. Thereā€™s other employees that needs this job to pay rent, food and ect. What do I would see here removing these employees and higher up who are involved.

Give what a week?

Haha, see what I did there?

Really? There are thousands of people who work for Blizzard world-wide, so you canā€™t support the other creators, designers, community staff, etc because of a few bad apples?

Itā€™s still all just allegations, Iā€™d wait and see what the court determines before doing anything rash.

1 Like

I hope youā€™re joking. I enjoy reading your posts.