Im not unsubbing and neither are you lol

I second this.

Here, this is for you. I had some left. :poop:

1 Like

No, itā€™s not about being a good person, itā€™s all about wanting to control anotherā€™s behavior. What she said is the same thing people say if someone refuse to kneel for BLM, then you must be a racist. It doesnā€™t work like that.

1 Like

ā€œThe vendor does not want that item.ā€

Welp, destroy it is.

Queue clown music.

I unsub because this game is pure garbage, I couldnā€™t care less about the lawsuit and harassment, because frankly I just donā€™t give a flying crap about the drama. If they make the game better I would resub in a heartbeat.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve played WoW for a good number of years, but unless evidence of signifigant changes occur, I doubt Iā€™ll be back.

Iā€™ve been unhappy with the gameplay/lore direction of WoW for a while now but could justify it because I still found it somewhat entertaining. The news breaking today regarding the culture @ Blizzard was just the final straw that soldified my choice to unsub. I canā€™t in good concious spend money on a company like this.

Apperently there have been peeps posting while unsubbed for months :ā€™)
Itā€™s more entertaining than SLā€™s anyway :man_shrugging:

Now THAT i can respect.

You have to save it for :poop: collecting quests, was there one in SL :thinking: I think there is in Ardenweald, the Gorm Gris quest I always assumed was :poop:

1 Like

Outland has one you can use it for.

Felhunter :poop: quest in hellfire

I think I remember that one, Iā€™m pretty sure every xpac has a poop collecting quest lol

It indeed does. Thereā€™s actually 2 in TBC. The other is part of the nether drake quest line.

Isnā€™t there one in Nagrand too?

Getting ā€œcherryā€ seeds from deer poo

1 Like

You know what, I think youā€™re right. You really know your :poop:

2 Likes

Nah, Iā€™m POā€™ed about that last Korthia daily that had me killing birds for 15 minutes.

Might come back when they give all the dudes in charge of adding tedium the boot.

Everyone who claims to quit over this should delete every item on every character, sell all gold, and then delete each character.

Nuclear option. No half measures. Put your morals and ethics where your mouth is and permanently erase all character progression.

4 Likes

There is an easier way, just delete your Battle.net account and all data associated with it. That way if they were to come back, theyā€™d have to start from scratch. No Titles, No Achievements, nothing.

Canā€™t be rewarded for bailing on a company solely from an allegation.

1 Like

Youā€™re coping hard. This whole situation clearly has struck a few nerves. You can be the last one out if you like, all the same to us.

1 Like

No, itā€™s hasnā€™t. It hasnā€™t struck anymore nerves than what are struck for whatever the topic of the day is here. I see youā€™re new to the forum, this is what goes on every day here.

1 Like