Im not unsubbing and neither are you lol

Unforum’d hopefully is next? Too much to ask?

I really hope you’re getting paid to post this crap.

I mean… this is something I pointed out on Twitter to a few associates of mine.

The actions of the company are crap, yes, but you should not feel guilty for having fun with the game if you are indeed having fun. This revalation doesn’t change the world of warcraft, the aspects of it that you enjoy haven’t changed because some of the folks at Blizzard have done horrible crap (although it does need to be pointed out that this is industry wide crap, not just Blizzard. This happens all the time. That doesn’t make it okay, not by a long shot, but it’s also not new).

So if you enjoy the game even after all this? That’s okay.
If you decide that this goes too far and you won’t support the company with your time and money? That’s fine too.

No one should be pressured by anyone to either stay with the game, or abandon it, because of what was exposed today.

But that doesn’t mean you should stay silent either. If you care about this issue, you should make sure that your voice is heard. This dirty laundry needs to be aired and delt with, not pushed under the bed to become someone elses problem later.

3 Likes

I will also take :poop: for future quests where I am asked to collect and turn it in :slight_smile:

What’s wrong? Can’t handle when your echo chamber is invaded?

2 Likes

I mean it’s fine to say you’re going to stay subbed, but don’t be naive and think this isn’t going to have some dramatic downward impacts in the community - principles are a hard thing to get past and if this has offended a person’s principles they will unsubscribe and stay that way. Don’t kid yourself.

I already uninstalled world of warcraft. And unsubbed. Today was just the last straw.

1 Like

They aren’t. lol

2 Likes

Sadly i would give it to you kaurmine but i just gave the gold to my guild and another fourm poster.

Literally just unsubbed

Since I can’t post links - https://64.media.tumblr.com/fc0c0b419153c7aec0793d0f8a225fff/84d3ebd658217419-81/s640x960/145b4e898021faf2b4293f0790ed545fb772c623.png

Don’t leave us Zarno! You’re our ZappyBoi!

1 Like

I already left Kaurmine. Im sorry Kaurmine. I tried but can’t do this anymore.

Damn. I need go to online and beg for gold ASAP…

Just remember, like the link says, when you come back your characters are still there for you so you haven’t lost anything by removing your credit card information.

If you cared deeply about the game you’d know that by boycotting you’re also hurting the very women you’re trying to protect. A lot of women designers have made incredible zones and features throughout the life of the game, but hey let’s forget all that and boycott the game that pays their wages.

It’s not as simple as boycotting and at this point it is a lawsuit/allegation, everyone seems to be ignoring Blizzard’s statement on the matter, if the DFEH wasn’t transparent and didn’t work to resolve the conflicts with Blizzard executives and just decided “welp Blizz won’t talk so we’ll sue”.

None of us know the whole story and none of us should boycott a company without knowing all the facts.

2 Likes

You can still post while unsubbed??

Dammit!!

You can unsub and still have time left on that subscription.

Only for a limited time. Ignore yesuna she is just likely to make up another excuse about why we wont leave or etc.

1 Like

I unsubbed literally five minutes before I found out about all this. Perfect timing.

How much is blizzard paying you to advocate for them so hard?

2 Likes