Im not unsubbing and neither are you lol

Didn’t say we did, another one who misses the point.

You’re fooling yourself if you think the developers care about the game more than its players for over 15 years, I don’t consider the game itself, tainted because of the allegations, I consider Blizzard tainted.

1 Like

It’s actually a need to feel justified for being a bad person. They need to feel validated for their bad decisions.

People who feel confident that they’re right need no such validation.

3 Likes

You can simultaneously stand with women against sexual harassment and play WoW.

1 Like

If I missed the point it’s because you failed to make a good one.

I’m not lying

I never said I was quitting or that I wanted to

Maybe a few expansions ago, but with SL I’m having a decent time overall

No, it isn’t. That’s been a claim since day 1 of the game, here we are almost two decades later.

So does giving them traffic on the forum but here we are.

2 Likes

There’s a difference between playing WoW right now and going on the forums to express how much you don’t care that Blizzard harbored a culture of sexual assault.

4 Likes

We’ve already paid for this time. May as well use it to call out the BS.

3 Likes

Gonna pack me one and perma delete my accounts tonight.

1 Like

What else can I do to make you feel good about yourself? Why are you so toxic. I just said you can support women and play games.

Tweet activism doesn’t exist, and this whole mess sucks. Imagine what these women feel like. Stop being so negative this is a bad time. I’m on the forums to discuss the game and community, not to attack other people. Blizzard needs to address this ASAP.

3 Likes

Caring about reparations made and settlements where deserved can exist while still playing the game. Some are capable of separating their gameplay from this.

You didn’t have to…because he got busted.

If they do, then I’ll renew my sub when it comes up.

I have already paid for the next several months as we’re longtime players & sub 6mos at a time. If they fix this and make it right, I’ll re-up. If they don’t, I’ll just go mod Skyrim and find new MMO’s to play.

It sucks. It really does. But I can’t log in right now. Makes me sick.

Anyone who subs to the game after this should feel bad for putting money in the pockets of the very people you claim to despise.

Nope you are wrong. This game is going to die soon I will get you one of your EI checks there bud

Mmm sorry, I cant control reading comprehension.

Sorry for your public school system i guess :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I mean, I disagree with you on that, but that’s fine. The person I replied to started off their sentence with “I don’t care and I plan to keep playing” that’s not separation, that’s disregard.

1 Like

Call it out to who, exactly? The other very small minority of players that actually visit the forum? You aren’t calling anything out to anyone. lol

Oh, okay. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

In the English language, “I” is always capitalized when used to describe yourself.

Here’s some advice, don’t insult somebody’s intelligence when you can’t do it in an intelligent way.

1 Like

As is your prerogative.

wait what happened?