Im not unsubbing and neither are you lol

Now this I can get behind! 9.1 sucked!

1 Like

Why would I unsub? I didn’t quit watching movies when Weinstein got busted. The people guilty at Blizzard will pay for it, it doesn’t make me like WoW less.

14 Likes

I’m gone, check on my wowpage in a week / month / months.

I’m out.

I can’t support this company in good conscience. There are alternative popping up, better alternatives.

11 Likes

By that logic, you make sure nothing you buy at the store is owned by nestle right? Otherwise it makes you pro genocide

4 Likes

Thats the thing. i might consider just ignoring it if the game was seriously amazing, there werent ANY alternatives, etc. but its just not the case rn.

1 Like

It must be lonely in that ivory tower. I can barely look you in the eye you’re soo pure.

3 Likes

I never unsub. I turn off auto pay till I feel a need to return lol. usually when I feel I am done as much as I want per version/patch level.

1 Like

quite a few people make the effort to avoid nestle, it is however ridiculously difficult not to accidentally support those actual demons.

5 Likes

I cancelled my sub before the latest news, 12 days left :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

This topic is weeding out all those who shrug off this behavior against women. Take note.

3 Likes

You literally already admitted on this same thread you didn’t like 9.1. At this point you’re going just to try to prove some misguided point about me being a hypocrite because I purchase certain products from unethically sourced companies, but buddy, you’re comparing apples and oranges, and it doesn’t even matter, because you already said you had a reason to unsub. So now you’re only arguing with me to spite the “BELIEVE ALL WOMEN” crowd because it drives you crazy that WoW isn’t going to die because of bad development, it’s going to die because of toxic sexism.

8 Likes

Just like those peak wrath numbers came back and never left. Oh wait…
Just like WoW remained the top MMO in everyone’s eyes. Oh wait…
Just like Blizzard is still seen as the gold standard in gaming. Oh wait…

Stop drinking the kool-aid bud, people don’t forget and haven’t forgotten for years.

6 Likes

You right x.x

2 Likes

logged in and farmin.

1 Like

I think the issue right now is that there are still a lot of people who were sitting on the fence about the game, who will find this to be the straw that broke the camel’s back.

6 Likes

either way you look at it if people unsub because of this or not they will unsub regardless due to whatever reason and have over the years. unhappy with the content, family, w.e.

this just adds a bigger stain on their name which i mean if can be proven false allegations and what not then you can save face imo unless people are really that ignorant which im sure people are.

as for me i do not condone sexual harassment towards women. lesser pay i can sympathize in the sense in my field it’s the same but sadly at my current job the women making more then the men. am i unsubbing? probably cause i think i resubbed and didn’t unsub so it will recur which i don’t want. am i quitting. idk will see where this goes currently got my own bs to worry about though and possibly in a few months will have to quit WoW anyways due to less time able to play. i’d be getting home a lot later then i currently do from work.

You don’t know what you’re talking about, I’m already unsubbed, I have 3 months left on the 6-months I purchased.

Kinda missed the entire point there bub, WoW has belonged to it’s players for years.

Hell, it’s essentially the ship of theseus with the revolving door of developers who work on it, they can hardly lay claim to it.

The point is how this reflects on the individuals in the company and the company itself, not World of Warcraft the game.

The players have no power over the game development.

We don’t even have the power to upvote or downvote forum posts…

1 Like

You’re literally mocking someone for being a good person. I’ve never understood that behavior.

4 Likes