Im not doing arch anymore, period

if theres where they want me to be(open world, digging for 8 hours a day) thats exactly what im not going to do
unless they give us bad luck protection im out

i hope you all have the perception to do the same

I havent even learned it, I’ll let offers suffer, whine then get it changed and breeze through whatever improvements they earn :smiley:

5 Likes

“unless they give us entitlement protection” There. I fixed your comment for you.

3 Likes

it doesnt even have sense
and im not entitling myself to anything
im just not doing it
if they give us, i will do it
if they are not, im not getting that weapon, but im doing my part in not giving the community feedback they want

dear diary,

1 Like

49 dwarves - Staff
106 Night Elves - Trinket

tip - do all of the dig spots, all over the world, not just one continent all the time.

Ive found that when certain greys are found in other things, it can unlock you to get what you need in the category you want.

stop being stupid, im trying to snap people out of the ridiculousness this is

191 hours and going

screw that, im out

pure rng, ive follown every so called shenanigans people think they figured out but it always comes down to rng

if it makes you feel better, I got the troll sword but since I’ll be tank full time I have no plans to use it.

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
play ret dk with me momo

The best way to do that, is let time do it. Week 5 of the expansion they’ll be running around in heroic t11 weapons and archaeology won’t even be a memory to them. I mean Magmaw is an easy to access boss in BWD and has some stupidly easy mechanics for a shot at a two hand mace right out the gate.

I heard someone claim theyll consider it for firelands patch

Yes, in other words, when it’s no longer relevant.

And for stuff that are going to be used for mostly pre-raid, not having a bad luck protection system right now is infuriating, the entire activity of archaeology itself is beyond boring.

If it makes you feel better ive gotten the sword twice and dont play any 2h melee class

what infuriates me more is that guys interview saying we are having fun

1 Like

“Why can’t I have BiS handed to me?” -Classic Enjoyer of RMT, finally forced to grind

3 Likes

sadly I agree with this. These epics SHOULD be hard to find, there SHOULD be only a small number of people with them.

you are so dull and blunt i wont even dignify this with a response

It’s funny that people are willing to waste so much time digging in dirt for junk. I hung it up soon after getting max skill.

I don’t know why you or anyone would think that, as I’ve never said it. As for my plans though, I just made a 2nd update, and the 1st was only a few days ago.

Links

Diggers Anonymous - #10 by Draîn-mankrik
Missed free transfer? - #5 by Draîn-mankrik