I'm not buying the "meaningful choices line"

Excuse me? Who’s homophobic? One personal attack deserve another.

You mean now to put me on ignore cause you’re being called on you BS and have no answer, check.

2 Likes

I am 98% sure that Ralph the Shill is Ion Hazzikostas.

2 Likes

Wait, how’s that comment he made is homophobic? Am i missing something here? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

Thank you.

You are. Insulting someone by calling them gay is wrong. You tried to demean someone by insinuating that they engaged in a gay sex act. You never would have used this insult if Ion were a woman.

1 Like

Blizzard’s just making adjustments to make things less MOBA and more RPG. But in the interim we’re going to get an earful from people who watched Swifty and copied his one shot Macro too many times, or from +20 Key runners that can AoE down mobs with impunity…

1 Like

Totally agree.

Wrong. Please try again.

The problem with this statement is that people make real choices when it comes to decisions in a video game.

Wow, you’re so tough and cool!

3 Likes

They make real choices in a video game, that’s it. They don’t make choices in real life in any matter similar to a video game.

It doesn’t matter, the psychology behind decisions in a game is the exact same as decisions made in real life, just look at Raider IO

Ok I’ll try. You insulted Ralph by saying he had gay sex with Ion. The fact that you think this hypothetical encounter was an insult shows how you feel about gay men. It’s wrong.

Raider IO isn’t part of the game.

I’m seriously confused right now. :neutral_face:

I don’t understand what’s homophobic about this comment that you qouted Tuurtlez, can you explain it to us how?

2 Likes

It’s an add on that is approved by Blizzard so yes. It is part of the game.

And again wrong. Never said he had sex with Ion or do I have a problem with anyone’s sexual preference. Now, try again.

He’s trying and failing.

Insulting someone by calling them gay is homophobic. It’s a simple concept really.

2 Likes