I'm finally doing a superbloom without war mode on

I’m not the one talking about things I don’t understand. Let the big boys talk, just be quiet.

And quit editing your posts days later, it makes me look really bad.

So you’re saying they committed suicide, then came here to complain about dying?

1 Like

Emerald Dream was great. There’s no reason to shut down the RPPVP servers. If you make a character on a PVP server, you consent to PVP at all times.

1 Like

People roll on pvp servers because they want that experience
Kiddies roll on pvp servers because they’re more popular due to the former group
Kiddies complain about pvp happening on pvp servers, despite that being what they signed up for
Blizzard kills open world pvp with warmode
The people who made that server popular are now disenfranchised as their wants aren’t being met
Server dies

Of all the changes that should be reverted Warmode is top of the list. Make PvP servers PvP again.

1 Like

The real question is why are you doing a bloom when it’s not awakened week?

1 Like

I can scarcely imagine a worse idea than forcibly putting people on PvP servers like that. 0/10 idea

1 Like

It was fine to forcibly put pvpers on pve servers, why is the reverse wrong? Because this time it negatively affects you?

1 Like

PvP players were not forcibly put on pve servers, PvP and PvE servers no longer exist.

1 Like

PvP servers no longer exist, they’re all PvE servers now

1 Like

There are no PvE servers. The old system was reworked, all servers are either RP or Normal servers.

1 Like

before warmode you had to opt in to pvp if you were on a pve server, and pvp forced you to be opted in. after warmode you have to opt in to pvp on all servers and cannot be forced in. Sure seems like all the servers became pve servers to me but keep arguing semantics when functionally all servers behave like pve servers.

Warmode functions as a PvP server, you are always PvP enabled and have access to additional world content based around PvP.

If you disable Warmode, it functions as a PvE server did where you are able to manually flag yourself if you so choose, using /pvp or the option in the portrait menu

1 Like

Warmode functions as flagging for pvp, something you could do on pve servers. There was always extra pvp content you could do in the world that you had to flag for if you were on a pve server so not sure what your point is bringing it up now.

1 Like

When you get out of war mode the flag doesn’t go way until the 5 minutes is up or you can take a flight taxi to remove the pvp flag it right away.

It’s a silly system to have it that way it should just be removed without a flag debuff and taking a flight taxi when you leave war mode and unflags yourself.

1 Like

Warmode functions as a PvP server. Outside of Warmode /pvp or the portrait interface to flag for PvP functions as flagging for PvP.

I can turn warmode on and off, it’s flagging. Opting in to pvp when it’s convenient to do so rather than always carrying the risk of pvp.

I’ll get the bubble shot ability of I see someone flagged during a superbloom. It lets you hit them with a bubble, gently sending them drifting slowly up into the air before dropping them like a dirty diaper into a trashcan. All without causing you to be flagged yourself, causing them to fly into a rage and hide in the branches of a nearby tree on their mount while wondering who on earth is tormenting them.

No idea what this has to do with me.

You’re also supposed to not be flagged for PvP.

Yeah, that was my point.