I'm excited to see what original owners of the Feldrake will be getting!

that’s rough buddy

1 Like

It’s clear all they have is: “YOU’RE ENTITLED”

No real arguments against it. Done with the thread tbh, now I’m just here for the entertainment.

drug war logic lol. punish the dude who grinded gold for the ah. what if they gave away old glad mounts? so what people boosted

Prepare to be disappointed.

1 Like

Same broㅤㅤ

its ok im used to it

Good point.

1 Like

God it’s delicious

1 Like

dispair

1 Like

As far as TCG items ie mount codes ect,

I won’t deny I can see how that’s frusrating but I’d be much more frustrated if I had spent a rediculous ammount of money on TCG packs decades old now just to hope there’s a off chance of gettting said mount. Pretty sure there are plenty of people who forked out way too much cash for a card with a code hoping ot get but here we are.

This is just like extended maintence. Different players made their choices and still expect refunds we all know won’t happen.

You’ll get nothing and like it.

Your activity feed shows all of your replies with more written in them than Thallia’s posts here.

You talk too much.

do you even read thread titles or do you just click every thread you see and come in to whine and berate people.

you can say what you will but until you started whining at everyone for asking what they will get due to the fact they probably already got it aint nobody said anything to you.

but nice try at trolling.

1 Like

that’s a lot of words. you talk too much

3 Likes

you get nothing but me on the other hand i get to gorge on the tears of people like you who bought a $3500 trading card mount. i don’t even get why people are so butthurt over it, it’s going to be obtainable for a total of 2 (Two) days (aka 48 hours) before going back to being unobtainable.

2 Likes

People like you want to maintain some order of clout for having a discontinued and ridiculously expensive mount in a video game. A mount which isn’t even particularly good looking or tied to high-level achievements. This is no different than a store mount other than the artificial scarcity tied to it. The only cons here are a bunch of people who don’t feel special anymore because the mount they paid 3k for is now accessible to everyone.

Ew, smelly reply. Stinks of trolling.

yall dumies love this and then will complain about store/subscriber mounts. we get what we deserve i guess lol

No they’ll get nothing and HATE it and female dog and moan for a few days/weeks about the unfairness and what a slap in the face it is and all.

And I’ll like it. I legit love when the have nots end up getting the things the haves have had ESPECIALLY when the haves throw temper tantrums about it.

2 Likes