I'm excited to see what original owners of the Feldrake will be getting!

this is at least the 7th time i’ve seen this phrase here in the last 30 mins. yall need a new outrage catchphrase to use

6 Likes

rESPecT mY TiMe

I had to open card packs!!! Carrrrd paaacckksssss!!!

7 Likes

The carpal tunnel he got from it is torture

1 Like

So here lies the real reason.

You chose to waste your gold or money. I did the same on the Ethereal Soul Trader. Mounds and mounds of cards for that, then ended up spending a crap ton of in game gold for it.

If Blizz put it in the anniversary as a free gift to everyone who logs in, I wouldn’t care.

I wouldn’t. Because then people scream “NEW FOMO ITEMS” instead.

It is. But to me, this entitled crying that people are owed something for money they chose to spend is not a good perspective.

5 Likes

The only thing you and the rest of the fel owners are going to get are jokes at your expense, no one cares when or how you got it.

Said the poor person who couldn’t afford it. :person_shrugging:

Actually, the whole idea behind the mount was marketing.

They made a bit of money on the card game, had free advertising by stores carrying them in visible locations, and got card game players to play WoW and WoW players to buy the card game.

Now they’re re-using the marketing mounts for a new market. Simple as that.

I’ll be able to afford it now :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

1 Like

Here come all the screaming angry people

and that’s why that TCG market is being destroyed
:dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

3 Likes

And just think I’ll have it for free soon

Rip in piece your money

2 Likes

Considering you aren’t even capable of having a conversation before getting triggered and crying about some rando person you don’t know… pretty sure you’re the one that needs a break, kiddo. Calm down. Welcome to ignore.

5 Likes

Hey man, dont stoop their level. They are gonna troll you to death. Just make your points and call it there.

Otherwise your point will be washed in the sea of toxicity and blizzard would be less likely to care about this issue.

Hopefully something even better. :dracthyr_comfy_sip:

this is insulting to the people who have put time into grinding this out. i dont have it and i still feel this way. make one of the store mounts a reward?? make something new??? na lets reuse a mount that people worked really hard for and give it away for free. stupid

2 Likes

That’s just it, people are going to whine one way or another.

It’s an entitlement issue regardless of which side you look at really. I just try to calmly explain the other’s perspective and hope at least one person understands that it’s really a case of Blizzard not being able to please everyone.

/shrug

1 Like

Yeah man those people that illegally duplicated the codes and the people who swiped a credit card to buy said duplicated codes could have sprained a wrist or something.

6 Likes

The fourth word in should tell you how this will go.

1 Like

that’s subjective. i think they’re a far more valuable poster in this forum than you are so far, with your measly 46 posts you haven’t done much to speak of. you’re not even a good troll