I'm Done with WoW

Cancelled my subscription. I was playing TBC Classic, but hadn’t played retail in a while. I’m just done with this game and will never play again.

31 Likes

Bye

If I may ask: why are you quitting?

Not even trying to start a debate. Just curious.

1 Like

Me too! i will probably play again in the future, maybe the next xpac if there is one, but I’m loving FF14 right now. just bought it! Also playing single player games and having fun.

TBC classic sucked (too old, boosts, toxic people) and retail sucks (korthia, systems, bad pvp, m+ sucks) Only fun I had was farming stuff in retail and playing Wow Classic towards the beginning when people still leveled and stuff.

9 Likes

ya i bet you are…if i roll my eyes back any further I can probably revive your old wow account.

It’s always good to take a break when you’re not having fun, and you can always come back if you feel like it. Enjoy your time off!

2 Likes

Umm… why did you stalk my posts back that far? :rofl::rofl: and i’m not sure what your point is.

its called clicking your posting activity, at least pretend you know how the forums work before you accuse someone of stalking.

1 Like

Another “im quitting” thread! Woohoo! I was worried I wouldn’t see many of these today. Meanwhile I’m extending my sub and buying more Blizzard goodies. :slight_smile:

1 Like

5 days for me, ill check back to see if they learned their lessons and see how 10.0 looks if it’s more systems on top of systems with RNG layered with RNG ill pass on the next expansion to

2 Likes

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

My time is up in a week, check back for 9.3

1 Like

Is this a person who never leaves? Not asking them, I’ve dealt with that kind and have been accused of the same thing.

Funny thing if they actually left, they would never encounter these issues! Instead they linger like dog farts…

1 Like

They won’t quit, its a cry for attention. The smart ones hide their profile so it takes 2 extra steps to look up their posting history.

Meh, I wouldn’t classify them as smart by any means, but I get you!

I really could use your gold. Thank you for your consideration.

Yet you are still here.

So tell me why? If it is so much more fun?

Do you not pay a sub and can’t access their forums? Or did your bubbling personality get you ousted there too?

Asking for a new friend.

I’m waiting for the expansion I just bought to process :slight_smile: was on the free trial. so killing time trolling on here until it’s done tomorrow!

1 Like

Oh good so you plan to troll there too!

I wouldn’t want you to change in the slightest. I hope they enjoy your personality there too!

Nah, it’s way different there. This forum has proven to be toxic trash so why not act like toxic trash too? Who cares?

2 Likes

I feel like this person is one of Titanspites alter egos.

1 Like

Because decency, respect and kindness towards others is a personal choice and easy to do. You on the other hand seem to be having a very difficult time with doing that. Its like you seeing the world burning and just want to see more of it burn because you don’t care to do something to stop it.

1 Like