I'm Done with WoW

Sorry but going through my posts and linking an old “incriminating” post is toxic and annoying, and they deserved to be called a name.

Nah I like calling out the people like you who stay angry for months and post.

Psychiatrist would have a field day with people like you. Paying to stay bitter is a new one to me. When I get bored I unsub and move on, I don’t come here to troll like you. I don’t get the need. It takes a whole other level of fanaticism to do this, actual Stan behavior going on here.

If you try something new from the grocery store and not enjoy it, do you keep eating it? Do you then stand in the entry to the store and yell at everyone that you hated it?

Because that is what’s happening here. The only difference is your keyboard and being home, no cameras to film the Karen in the wild.

Just food for thought!

1 Like

FF14 is getting all the best people :frowning:

Jk

1 Like

It’s a standard pro-blizz strategy to try to prove that no one has ever left the game, especially not people who have announced they are quitting. Prominent posters have posted about their strategies for stalking players who say they are quitting, how they start alts on their realms and friend them then keep a database to check on when they post. Another prominent pro-blizz poster, when asked for data to support his claim that no one who says they are leaving has ever left, came up with an example of a guy he’s been stalking since he announced he was leaving in wrath, a subscriber who apparently takes long breaks but comes back periodically. Obviously coming back and paying to subscribe again is a bannable offense.

The issue is that there are more than 100 million accounts that are no longer played, haven’t been played in years, which clearly proves that the claim that “no one has ever left, you idiots are all too addicted to leave” is false.

3 Likes

I already told you my sub’s up tomorrow lol. I won’t be back for a while but likely in the future like I said in my original post here. Where is the reading comprehension with you 2?

Holding you accountable for your actions is not toxic. But I am glad you like using that R word, hope it makes you feel empowered! :clown_face:

1 Like

It did feel pretty good.

1 Like

Nah I am just spamming you right back.

And don’t believe it, till you are gone, you are a liar, like the rest.

So until tomorrow, if you are really gone, and not just popping on another alt like so many others have, I won’t take your word for anything…

2 Likes

No, they don’t. You choose to post on a public forum which remains for the world to see. If you say something in one thread that is relative to something you said in another, people will call you out on it if they see that. You wanting to call them a name, and in this case, the R word (which I would assume is grounds for a permanent ban) is wrong in every way.

2 Likes

Ok dude, enjoy WoW. peace

You seem to have a wierd fetish for that word

1 Like

You are admitting you stalk people for months, and then do a psychiatric diagnosis on her? Look in the mirror.

People who make medical diagnoses on the forum should get a forum vacation.

8 Likes

Nah it’s not sadly.

Want a funny one? A dude wanted terrible things to happen to me with a pool cue, he got a week. Same guy is all about women now to go after Blizzard, yet he said the grossest things to an actual woman in forums… figure that out.

Yeah I only get 1 day’s for calling people the R word :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes::stuck_out_tongue:

I didn’t. You surmised that because I remember the idiot things someone posted. Remembering is not stalking, honest to Bob get a clue.

It depends most likely a week or 2

Nope. Not credible that you remembered every post this player ever made. Maybe somebody gave you her personal information in that discord you use to help stalk targeted players better?

And yeah, “I just remember every post this player ever made” is in fact a common cover story so you won’t look quite so much like a stalker.

4 Likes

You seem to have a problem with people realizing its wrong to call people that. My problem is with people who call others that word. But go on. Keep defending someone that is literally calling another person that here.

Nah silly words like that don’t offend me, but most likely you were a 90s kid get hurt by everything someone says… and if you’re not a 90s kid Dear God

1 Like

I’ll see you next patch…