I'm confused why some players are upset about the instance cap

You can lock yourself out in an hour of playtime.

So this one item becomes a problem. Is this worth quitting over? :slight_smile:

Hey man, it says you haven’t even raided yet, do you even have your pre raid bis?

You can farm it. Just 30 tries a day. That’s 209 more tries per week than retail gives you. You’ll be OK.

It’s not up to any of us to tell others how they should feel about a bad change.

30 tries a day, then you can’t raid that day.

“But we are committed to making an authentic Blizzard Quality classic experience. We want to reproduce the game experience of the original classic WoW.” - J. Allen Brack
Hmm

Oh for sure. You don’t have to tolerate it at all. Complain away! You have that right. My post wasn’t aimed at people that play all day though! I do hope you can find a way to still enjoy classic though. Good luck!

The more terrible changes that the community accepts, the more terrible changes that Blizzard will force upon us, if you don’t take a stand Classic will become retail, 100%.

1 Like

I just hit 60 on my mage yesterday. It’s not even attuned yet. I’ve been raiding on my paladin. Besides, I didn’t think Classic displayed that info. Where are you getting it from?

Lmao… Oh I don’t know probably the only website that gives you the info. Google it.

1 Like

By all means, riot in the streets and grab your pitchforks! Its on Blizzard to fix this situation for sure.

Well apparently you can’t be seen in a raid without pre-raid BiS, so you weren’t going to raid anyway.

But consider it’s more than 1 item. What if I’m tryna farm briarwood reed for my mage, might do a few runs for that. Then what if I’m tryna get Hoj for my rogue and do a few lockouts of that? What if I wanna go heal a few scholomances to get Dark Runes for my priest? What if I wanna reset RFD several time on my druid trying to get easy uncontested grave moss? Then what if I decide I wanna go play my level 35 warlock and run SM?

It’s easy to find yourself locked, and if you’re someone who can spend a number of hours on the game, doing the same stuff repeatedly, this effects you. As I said, there’s a million and one reasons to wanna reset a dungeon.

Here comes panda boy! coming to put his 2 cents in

So save a slot for raid day :slight_smile:

You can get into mc with greens. What? Its just not good and you will get carried

A good guild will take you if you make an actual effort to gear yourself.

I think its harder than you think, and takes a lot longer than you think. But thats just my opinion! If you play ALL day… yes you’ll hit the cap eventually. But you’ll still be able to do A LOT.

Most people are totally unaffected by this cap. Its huge.

This change hurts people trying to gear up. In what way are they cheating/exploiting?