I'm bored already

Seriously the lack of mandatory grinds and daily content is making it so there isn’t much of a reason to log on daily.

All I do now a days is log in, speed run through Mythics with my group and essentially log off.

It’s nice that there’s all these dragon skins/cosmetics put behind Renown instead of player power, but honestly as someone who doesn’t care about that stuff I find that there isn’t much to do outside of that.

And I know there’s people who prefer to log in, play for an hour and log off without feeling behind but it’s an MMO and this expansion lacks any sort of meaningful progression.

If I want to spend 5 - 6 hours on WoW, I should be ahead of those who can only spend 1 hour in terms of power.

At the moment there just isn’t anything keeping the more elite/hardcore players like myself around, it feels like they leaned too hard to cater to casuals which is not a good idea imo.

Bring back more mandatory grinds and dailies and player powers, I would even love to see legendaries too.

15 Likes

Troll Alert

110 Likes

Just because I have a different opinion than you doesn’t make me a troll.

12 Likes

this guy is clearly a troll.

62 Likes

#1: Maybe find a game with the grind
#2: Once the season starts, you can spam M+ and rated PVP.

10 Likes

You don’t even know the grinds then. Did you grind Wraithon rep for the 398 cloak and 389 neck? That’s a multi day grind. Did you grind cobalt assembly for the 389 ring? Multiple hours there.

Sounds like you don’t know where the grinds are and now you fall into the 1 hour group.

12 Likes

How?? I’m just expressing my feelings about the game.

WoW is my favorite game because of the grind, my time feels valued or at least it did in SL. DF feels like my time isn’t being respected at all.

1 Like

So there are grinds, but they aren’t mandatory, so you can’t have fun, because you’re not required to have fun? :thinking:

11 Likes

No, it’s your incessant posting of ridiculous topics on here and the classic forums that make you a troll.

17 Likes

Youre spare parts bud

9 Likes

Love that show.

YOUR TIME FELT VALUED IN SL??? yeah this guy is a troll

14 Likes

Dude with 20 achievement points says there is nothing to do in game…

LOLWUT

5 Likes

Why would I grind rep when future Mythics will outlevel these gear items?

I mean they give me a reason to log in, I need something more of a direction which DF lacks to provide.

Yes if I spent 6 hours in SL grinding, I had significantly more progress made towards legendaries/player power than someone who didn’t even log in that day.

You have a different opinion than about 99.99% of the people who read your posts.

1 Like

Sometimes when I am bored I go tinkle. It’s good for the bladder and smells divine.

1 Like

The grinds are still there. Go do them if you want to do them. The only difference is nothing telling you too.

3 Likes

You have been trolling for years now. If you are so bored why don’t you go level that Shaman.

10 Likes

2/10. I mean it’s pretty obvious. Boredom hits hard when there are login issues, we get it.

1 Like

Oh that’s too bad…
anyway…

How about that football game?

3 Likes