I'm bored already

Yeah no. I like the more casual. I love wow its my favorite game and like it better this way. Finally gives me an oppurtunity to also play others game and not just be stuck playing one game cause if i dont ill fall too far behind and the grind is even worse catching up. No. Find a hardcore game then. Its about time this game was more casual

What grinds? I can play for 10 hours and still be at the same pace as someone who didn’t even log in that day, my time is not respected.

Then why play at all? Why do raid when the next tier will give you catch up thats better and out do it? The point of these grinds now is get you the best gear to go into raid and m+ with. You want a grind, then grind. Now you’re complaining its not a good enough grind reward? What? It’s the best possible gear rn

1 Like

No, rather it’s the troll posts that make you a troll.

5 Likes

It ain’t just your time not respected, dude.

1 Like

Then don’t! You don’t have to log in every day!

SUCKS DOESN’T IT! When the tables are turned.

QQ

1 Like

You’ve been trolling for multiple days now with hot takes. You’re not even a funny troll. Pretty cringe dude.

5 Likes

Wdym? You can literally do this even in SL, this logic doesn’t apply here.

I play WoW because I like WoW over other games, them removing mandatory grinds/player power grinds makes it not fun to log in daily because there’s zero incentives.

Because previous xpacs like SL had mandatory grinds that felt like if you logged in daily and did them, you made significant progress towards player power. I loved that, it felt like an MMO and it felt like every minute online mattered.

Now it feels like a waste even logging in, which sucks.

But I want to, I want a reason to and they removed that reason in DF.

1 Like

If you feel that way, then don’t play. Games are for fun, if you’re not having fun, no ones forcing you to play it.

1 Like

4 Likes

lol…wut?
Im running right now doing stuff.
Is this a joke or something?

2 Likes

How are you already bored, you’re only level 10!

This answer doesn’t make sense, DF is supposed to be a an MMO but these feels like the least MMO oriented xpac to an MMO I’ve ever seen.

There’s no player power grinds or anything, why would anyone log in daily and sink in hours? I want to do that but there’s no grinds worth logging in for.

Tell me, what stuff are you doing? It’s all cosmetics. Not everyone cares about that.

You complain about player power. I tell you two grinds that significantly increase your power in the pre-season. You complain you’ll just replace them later. I’ll be honest, you don’t know what you want. You complain that you’re at the same pace as someone who plays an hour when you play more yet you’re complaining about the thing that will put you ahead. I’m sitting on 374 ilvl and haven’t even started the continued grind for the wraithon cloak and my m0 circuit. If you’re behind, you simply didn’t know how to put time in.

1 Like

Wow, who could have predicted the author of this post

4 Likes

Literally wait 2 weeks for mythic+. What a poorly thought out troll attempt.

2 Likes

I was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt until this part.

2 Likes

I plan on gaming the system by skipping the 10.1, 10.2, and 10.3 item grinds and just grind for 10.3.5 items. It is my galaxy brain move.

That’s it? I mean, you should be spending at least 12 hours+ on the target dummy alone.

Insert obligatory GIT GUD SCRUB comment here.

2 Likes