I'm banned and I wasn't online

This isn’t relevant to the case at hand. Again, Blizzard does not care or account for who did the action on the account unless it was someone hacking it.

Even if you’re asleep, if you failed to reasonably keep your account protected from others in the household, you’re the one responsible for what it does.

8 Likes

So if I’m able to keep my account safe are they able to give me it back so I could do that like is it possible to be unbanned and be able to do that or not

No, whether your unbanned or not comes down to if they decide the current violations aren’t actually enough to have it perma-closed.

if they don’t then you just have to take this as a learning opportunity.

4 Likes

The entire story is unplausible, because seeing what Vrak posted: You got previous penalties before.

If you weren’t able to perform social actions then or login, I would 100% check my email and then ask why did it come to a penalty at a moment I wasn’t on the PC and start securing it then and now and not when a permanent ban occurs.

The account holder is responsible for anything that happens on it and they’re not going to unban you very likely.

7 Likes

Yeah but that’s during 22 And 23 wh

Assuming you mean the time, again, this does not matter.

Blizzard will decide to lift or continue the penalty if they feel you haven’t reached that point yet. Arguing here about whether it could have been you or not has no results on if they unban you.

5 Likes

I’m stressing out my mental health isn’t great I’m tryna stop my stress cuz the fear I’ma loose everything I worked on

If a game is doing this to you then you are in way too deep and need to step off of it.

5 Likes

Unfortunately, this isn’t something Blizzard can really take into account. They’ll make a decision and get back to you via ticket, continuing the discussion here won’t change anything on that.

5 Likes

I understand but the reason it’s bothering my mental health is because the ban I have a big fear of loosing something I work on

Yeah, I get that personally, as someone with anxiety losing something you’ve put a lot of time into is going to be really bad for it.

But we can’t do anything about it either way here.

1 Like

Just throwing this out there for clarity:

From the above article:

*Only you are allowed to access an account registered in your name. We don’t recognize the transfer of accounts between individuals. Activities performed on your account are your liability. *

You may not share your account or password with anyone, except if you are a parent or guardian, in which case you may permit one minor child to use your account. You may not use your account at the same time, and you are liable for activities conducted by the minor child.

You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and the use of your user name and password. You are responsible for all uses of your information, even if you don’t authorize them. Security of your account is your responsibility.

7 Likes

I know I’m tryna type but like I’m shaking not sure why but I’m tryna type thank y’all for everything

Thanks all. I’m going to close this one up.

Good luck, Kinngkiller.

12 Likes