I'm 60 and disappointed

hi lol hi lol hi lol yahoooooooooooooooooo

im on top of the world baby !!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Couple things to say on this.
1: I dont agree with rushing but to each his own
2: mobs running randomly at low health my guidies and I experienced multiple times in BFD last night. it was like a permanent fear effect, even when they healed themselves to full, no aggro on other mobs, and sometimes just stood next to a pack until we pulled the bugged mob
3: game is based on 1.12, and is mostly the exact same, however somethings may be different. I mean, you cant say its the EXACT same since they had to change small things to port to bnet client, who knows what else could be borked. Thats not to say experience from the past also does not play a part, as it does. but its not a black or white thing, it can be a little grey and both have merit on being a little bit of past experience, and possible bugs, so lets not rule things out because “you played it before and your better now” OR “its gotta be a bug”. Bring it up, get blizzards attention, and everyone keep an eye out to report and share on here.

Qdarks…

Mmm. WoW itself isn’t exactly like beating dark souls at SL1

I’m on stalaag and the starter zones are dead. I’m lvl 13 now running around loch Modan and I rarely see anyone

It isn’t an exploit, btw. People did this in vanilla, that’s why the mobs are close to the raid and why blizzard didn’t change it between now and then.

Say what o.o?
Classic is the attempt to recreate vanilla. It is certainly not vanilla and different due to design choices (layering, reporting,bag swapping, …) and being based on retail. Why you think there was a beta?

1 Like

To make sure it even worked.

In house testing only tells you so much. Since it is an online game, the beta was mostly to make sure adding people wouldn’t totally crash it.

It wasn’t really a “beta” as much as it was a “stress test”. In fact, I’m pretty sure that’s what they called them all. Stress Tests.

1 Like

Eh, there was a beta which was more extensive than the beta for vanilla and any of the open stress tests. Where have you been the last few month.
Classic =/= Vanilla.
Everyone who played it and just a bit followed the process knows this.

Maggots everywhere

I’d feel bad too taking inflated xp and rushing to 60. Good for you for trying to make sure nobody else has that experience. That would be terrible, eh?

1 Like

OP no-life’s the game past the overwhelming majority of the community, and complains there’s no people.

No ****, Sherlock.

2 Likes

If this is the case I will be playing elsewhere.

the cities are empty because of layering. do a /who. tons of people jam packed in IF appears empty because it doesnt show them. its a huge let down to not see ironforge filled with people all showing off their gear and characters standing around on the bridge. its very lame indeed.

Screenshot it then ill beleive you

Imagine complaining about problems in something you speedrunned

1 Like

Just edited it so less confusion lol… I am moving really slow I never said 5 hours total played time :joy:

You brought the wrong mindset to this game. I’ve been predicting that players would feel like you are feeling for a very long time.

It is a solved game, what did you expect?

1 Like

Warts and all, just as promised and asked for.

1 Like