I'm 60 and disappointed

the 45+ content dungeons are bugged and undertuned.

Deadmines might be more difficult then MC and Ony. I played vanilla in two hardcore raiding guilds. Even with AQ on farm and the later patches MC wasn’t this easy.

Lowlife mobs run away from you infinitely and an unlimited distance. They don’t pull additional packs they just keep you stuck in combat as they awkwardly try to walk through walls and corners.

When you pull a pack that should be 7 mobs, only 2 mobs come.

The UBRS gauntlet event lets you drink, the mobs that spawn die instantly and take several minutes between spawning.

Warrior threat is a joke. It’s one button to keep AoE threat. DPS can start aoeing instantly. It feels exactly like BFA.

The first pvp experience I had devolved into layer hopping through the void to find my enemy while we sabotaged each other’s aoe pulls in hearthglen.

Layering was supposed to have a cooldown but it doesn’t, even when herbing or skinning devilsaur. You can layer hop and open chests standing in one spot for 100g an hour at level 20. Top guilds have farmed 100’s of black lotus.

I’m leveling an alt on stalagg and the starter zones are even empty. Ironforge is visibly empty yet you can /who and see 50+

AWR This isn’t vanilla

97 Likes

The cities may also be emptier because less people are in that level range yet lol

28 Likes

Cities are empty because everyone else is still leveling lol.

130 Likes

I think the issue is that most people arnt 6p yet lol. Everywhere I go is still packed.

20 Likes

Congratulations on reaching level 60, Ephixa! :dizzy:

3 Likes

I been at lvl 31 for 5 hours played time now…

Edit - This is my played time for “ONLY” 31 level. I have over 3 days played total. I been taking it slow traveling around working on professions. Had to work on Mining/skinning First aid and Cooking and get my Alt rolling with her professions.

25 Likes

Grats on 60, but rushing it means you are gonna be alone with a few others for awhile

111 Likes

We knew this all along. Same for end game content.
Classic has been rushed.

8 Likes

90% of my guild is 60. I have plenty to do. The problem is it’s a joke and buggy. You can watch videos of vanilla and it looks completely different. I played vanilla when I was 16 and my memory might be busted, but the videos don’t lie. I also put in years on private.

17 Likes

It’s not undertuned.

It’s as difficult as it was in 06.

34 Likes

Well, I guess there is a chance it is undertuned. Blizz initially thought that the raid exp was correct, but they only just fixed it yesterday. Maybe other things are wrong as well.

11 Likes

if they can’t get the particle effects on moonwells correct, how many other small things have they overlooked? Raid XP should of been the easiest bug to catch. We did 10 man ZF on beta as a guild and knew it was busted.

11 Likes

Just wait some more poeple to get 58 then you can exploit the scarshield spellbinder i UBRS and get free epics and legendaries whitout the need of doing any other dungeon.
Btw those duneons right now are harder than Molten core due the exploit.

They deliberately gave us the 1.12 patch.

2 Likes

You rushed to 60, you have better knowledge of the dungeons now and are a generally more skilled player than you were 15 years ago. If cities are empty it’s because of the server you picked. My cities are full and lively.

These are all you problems, not game problems. You’re right about one thing, this isn’t vanilla, it’s Classic. We can’t ever get vanilla back because we can’t unlearn what we’ve learned over the last 15 years.

85 Likes

Congratulations, your mother must be proud of what you turned her basement into…

51 Likes

Even Blizzard doesn’t know that at this point. One day they found some loose and mysterious backup from some vanilla version.

5 Likes

actually no, the dungeons are completely different from my years of experience and training. that’s the problem.

8 Likes

It’s just as easy as it was when patch 1.12 launched in 06, because that’s the version we’re playing.

5 Likes

I’m financially independent. Even if I wasn’t, living with your parents is great for the enviroment.

36 Likes