I'm 60 and disappointed

Cities aren’t packed but the world is. Which is much more fun.

I’ll never understand why Blizzard made the major cities in Retail as cross realm. You can’t do anything meaningful with those random people. They just get in the way.

If you are already 60, you got there way ahead of the pack. Probably means you skipped a lot of rep stuff. You maybe aren’t even attuned to some of the endgame content yet.

There is plenty of stuff that should have you out in the world and not wasting time in Stormwind. That’s what the majority of the players are doing.

Get out there and have some fun.

1 Like

I have two level 10 alts and i’m attuned for MC and ONY and will be clearing them tonight

And did you report it? They can’t fix things if you don’t tell them.

of course i reported it

As fast as you go, you will probably catch back up the the pack.

My wife and I are probably the exact opposite of the people rushing. We have played for several hours a day since launch and just hit level 15.

4 Likes

5 hours /played at level 31?.. That’s obviously a lie.

It takes just under 2 hours to even hit level 10.

Ummm, there was nothing to rush.

The game is what it is, they didn’t really add or change anything.

This is what Vanilla was, and now Classic is.

Nooo No No haha… I been at lvl 31 for over 5 hours a lone. Just dinged 32 now. Very slow…

1 Like

Well, the thing is…

Blues way back in Vanilla had said that this was a thing. This was known as far back as 1.6.

If it was an exploit it would have been removed at some point in time during Vanilla. It would have been removed at some point, at any time, had it not been an intended game mechanic. Except it wasn’t removed because it was intended, and we’ve known about it for 14 years.

You could argue that it’s presence changes how people will approach MC because they know it’s there, but it was always there. It’s not an exploit, it’s just a result of having discovered things over time that we can use on a second play through.

1 Like

Maybe you shouldn’t have rushed through everything.

3 Likes

Hey Ephixa I dare you to show video of how you leveled post 40 :wink:

2 Likes

What does him rushing have to do with dungeons being under tuned, layer hopping pvp and mobs running?

5 Likes

Here, 5 man dungeons give too much XP.

3 Likes

This is your problem, and why the game doesn’t meet your expectations. Also, layering is part of the issue. If the realms weren’t layered, then there would have been a lot more people fighting for the same mob, making it more difficult.

1 Like

I played vanilla and TBC retail. If anything people are worse on private. It wasn’t hard to figure out bis and 3 button rotations in 2006.

1 Like

you chose to layer swap aoe grind to 60 i dont see how you can complain about it being a bad experience if you purposefully put yourself thru it?

besides that yes everyone hates layering but there isnt much we can do until phase 2

Haha. That stinks.

I don’t think you realize the fact that a vast majority of the playerbase isn’t 60 yet, of course you’re not going to encounter many PVP experiences yet. And if you’re just grinding in dungeons when you arent AOE grinding then obviously you wont have other encounters there either

He’s posting his first experience. And it matters. He’s a customer.

My first experience was going to enemy faction’s starter zones at level 5 and spending 4 hours ganking nubs.

Each is different, but his first was terrible, and wasn’t Vanilla, and should have never gone down that way.

my point was that my pvp experience turned into science fiction layer hopping to actually compete for the same farming location. If the game just used sharding we would have to fight over the farming spot like men.

2 Likes