Illusion: Wraithchill

Using Howling Blast removes Wraithchill from mainhand. Still does not work.

Issue still persists as of 11/21.

Seriously this cant be a big issue to fix, its really f-ing annoying that they have not even acknowledged the bug yet, and surely its not a hard one to fix? especially with all the new money they got from us buying this broken thing

1 Like

Can confirm. Issue still around as of 11/22/19.

1 Like

I get the exact same thing, character screen you can see through the weapons, in-game, nope. This is absolute crap. Nobody paid for broken stuff.

1 Like

Blizzard, burning your money for fun: “Actually
 you did.”

11/22 Hotfixes have not resolved this bug. Illusion still suffers visual glitch when characters of various classes use certain abilities, including but not limited to: Death Coil, Howling Blast, Fel Rush, and Blizzard.

This issue has been present since the illusion’s release on 11/1/19.

2 Likes

Still not working as of 11/23/2019.

3 Likes

11/24 and bug still persists. Illusion still suffers visual glitch when characters of various classes use certain abilities, including but not limited to: Death Coil, Howling Blast, Fel Rush, and Blizzard.

There are no known workarounds to prevent this bug at this time.

Illusion still suffers visual glitch when characters of various classes use certain abilities, including but not limited to: Death Coil, Howling Blast, Fel Rush, and Blizzard. No changes as of 11/25/19 10:45EST

There are no known workarounds to prevent this bug at this time

Issue still persists 11/25/19.

I have even found that it gets worse in battlegrounds. The the point where both my illusions are now going away after a fight. Not just the mainhand. It does seem like mainhand is the primary issue, but apparently not limited to that now.

fix your code blizz. I paid a lot of money to have this assuming it was functional.

Furthermore, there is dang near 2.5k views on this and over a 100 replies
you’d think they can see this

11/26 Maintenance did not resolve this issue.

Illusion still suffers visual glitch when characters of various classes use certain abilities, including but not limited to: Death Coil, Howling Blast, Fel Rush, and Blizzard.

There are no known workarounds to prevent this bug at this time

1 Like

11/26/19. Still an issue.

Not sure how. Been nearly a month with over a 100 replies on this thread.

#disappointed

1 Like

Blizzard should be ashamed of themselves.

It’s absurd that this hasn’t been fixed or even addressed.

1 Like

Hey @blizzard,

I paid 80 bucks to you for a game token, a mount, a mog, a new hearth animation, a pet and a 120 boost. I have received 5/6th of that transaction. I would like $13.33 credited back to account until you resolve said issue. Please and Thank You.

2 Likes

It HAS been addressed, but not very clearly or in the most visible manner

They definitely SHOULD have acknowledged that the appearance does not work properly in a much clearer and visible way so that people could find out easier and make their purchasing decisions as such.

On top of that, this SHOULD have been resolved by now, as a software developer myself, I understand devs work on a impact/priority based manner, but a paid feature should be higher up on the list. If the wait is due to difficulties in pinpointing and fixing the cause, it SHOULD also have been communicated that such a difficulty was happening by now.

Hadn’t seen it. But just so you know, your link says “page not found”.

Issue STILL persists on 11/27/19. Literally unreal.

This is with EVERY melee class. I have tested it on every class and it only happens to melee classes during combat. Also in general weapon illusions (and spriests shadowform) are bugged while on mounts. They flash intermittently. Has been happening for as long as I can remember.

Huh. You are correct. I even went back to earlier in the thread to double check I put the link in right.

The article is no longer present in the support database at all. The only one there now is related to the wraithchill illusion not appearing in your collection.