Illusion: Wraithchill

a small consolation is that you don’t have to pay the xmog vendor to reapply. Unequipping and re-equipping the item or /reload should do the trick

So, something strange that I’ve observed… Upon logging into my account, in the character select screen, the weapon that I have enchanted with Wraithchill appears to be ethereal. As in I can see through it. But the moment I sign in that effect fades. Anyone know what’s up with that?

Why don’t they fix things like this so fast with a ‘Hotfix’? Seriously…

3 Likes

The ethereal look is what you’re supposed to see. For most people it seems to disappear as soon as they use certain abilities.

I actually don’t get an ethereal look in game. When I log in, my weapon is a solid blue color instead. Like what you see ethereal wise just not see through. And then that effect disappears when I use abilities. I have never seen the weapon as see-through in game. Is it a graphics setting or something?

Must be. The transparency is there in game for me. Well until I try and get on combat.

I turned all my settings on Ultra or High or whatever the highest setting was. There is no transparency there for me. Is anyone else missing the transparency, in game?

1 Like

Well we are 12 days in and Blizzard has yet to even acknowledge the bug report or fix it.

Hello Blizzard! Wraithchill enthusiastic player here!
I would love to trow my money at you…So…care to fix what others have already paid for so I can join them? …I know you want too

1 Like

Well more hotfixes today and still bugged as of 11/13/19 at 22:50EST

2 Likes

Can’t believe this has gone on as long as it has. Still bugged as of 11/15/19. Seriously even acknowledging it exists would be nice since, you know, it’s part of the pre-purchase. They’ll fix exploits in 30 minutes flat, But any actual bugs get glossed over. #smallindiecompany

5 Likes

Please respond, blizzard! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

This item cost players almost (and in some places, MORE than) one hundred dollars.

And it does. Not. Work.

FIX.

IT.

3 Likes

Popping back in to say that as of 11/18/19 at 11:30EST this appearance from the epic edition pre-order is still apparently bugged.

While searching the support site, I did manage to find that blizzard has acknowledged the bug there, despite it having received no other communication.

You can see the support article here.

This is still a rather unreasonable wait though. And I really wish they had more visibly mentioned this.

6 Likes

Like so many I bought this for the illusion especially for my new frost DK and every time I hit something or cast something my main hand turns off and I need to /reload

Need Blizz to fix this asap, its actually not fair for Epic pre order gamers

3 Likes

I havent logged in for a week i did this morning, its still not fixed? We spent alot of money for this feature what a joke

4 Likes

-Blizzard counting your money, reclined at their desk-

“Yeah, we’re working on it…”

Dispute your payment with your credit card. This was textbook false advertising. Get a refund. F blizzard in their wallet until this is fixed.

Has anyone been able to see if today’s small update and restart fixed this? I won’t be able to log in today to find out.

1 Like

Not fixed.

1 Like

I can confirm. As a DK, using Howling blast instantly takes mainhand illusion away. Very annoying. PLEASE fix.