Illusion: Wraithchill

It has the bug that every time my demon hunter rushes, the whole weapon tint disappears, then I have to apply it again. Please fix this.

44 Likes

Everytime I cast Consecration on my paladin it happens too. I believe the issue is any spell that applies a glowy effect to your weapons. Havent tested it on Howling Blast for DKs but I assume that would do it too.

7 Likes

Yep. Happens for my demon hunter as well with leap also.

2 Likes

Happening on my DH when I rush or use immolation aura.

Tint totally disappears and just bulbous areas of frosty appearance show up on the ends of the weapon. The rest of the effect disappears and weapon returns to normal color.

3 Likes

Please fix this asap Blizzard. Doesn’t work well with my new transmog set if it keeps going backwards. Also, only the mid and back blade show swirls; the front part of the glaive does NOT…Thanks!!

3 Likes

Also, throw glaive stays the normal transmog look and is not frost-tinted. Is that normal?

2 Likes

Same thing happens with Death Knights when using using Death Coil. Have to reload to get the appearance back.

Example here.

5 Likes

This happens when you use Howling blast on a Frost DK

have to /reload in order to restore it.

this ONLY happens to the main hand weapon**

5 Likes

Happening WAY too much. This illusion is the reason I got the Epic edition in the first place, really hope it’s fixed.

Dunno if it matters but I’m using my Havoc DH with Illidan’s glaives of azzinoth; immo aura and fel rushing bugs it, as does some phasing. Meta seems to fix it.

6 Likes

Mine has vanished altogether from my illusion list now… taken it off till it’s fixed? or just me?

2 Likes

Similar issue when Enhancement Shaman cast Stormstrike with specific buffs (Crash Lightning, Gathering Storms, and maybe more).
Initially reported by 小哈哲@NGA.cn. Ref: https://bbs.nga.cn/read.php?tid=19120695.

2 Likes

Yep, can confirm it falls off on UHDKs using Death Coil. I get this probably was hidden and not tested super well, that’s fine, I do understand, but please fix this asap.

2 Likes

That is NOT an overstatement, i literally spent 80 bucks for a weapon enchant and to see its half broken annoys me

8 Likes

So I’m not usually one for melodrama… but I literally just spent over a hundred damn dollars on this thing.

And it doesn’t work.

Please fix it, Mr Blizzard.

4 Likes

Also happened on my Death Knight when casting Death Coil. Genuinely love the enchant, but I can’t play with it on my favorite spec.

2 Likes

Cut them some slack, they’re only a tiny indie studio that can’t afford proper QA for digital goods they sell to customers.

4 Likes

My lock can’t apply the chant to any staff. It shows up in the transmog panel, I apply, then it shifts back to Winter’s Chill.

2 Likes

Illusion: Wraithchill is being visually taken off my main hand weapon with certain death knight abilities. some abilities/spells are, deathcoil for unholy, howling blast and glacial advance for frost, no abilities/spells found in blood. the illusion is still on my weapon and when i un-equipe and re-equipe my main hand weapon the visual effect is back to normal until i use one of the previous listed abilities again. the illusion is amazing and i would really like to use it properly.

2 Likes

Its happing to me too it disapears off one of my swords i have to harth bck to org and its bck i paid 80 for a broke mog?

2 Likes

As a temporary fix for those who have encountered this issue I have found that unequiping and re-equiping the weapon will do it. Definitely not ideal.

3 Likes