Illusion: Wraithchill

Anyway to spam their twitter feed? This is annoying as hell.

3 Likes

I’m sure “spamming” their twiiter would be a violation of any number of terms of service, so I hope no one tries to answer here seriously.

You’re not going to browbeat the devs into fixing something outside of their prioritization.

except they are doing nothing to fix the issue two weeks after the preorders are out they just want you to spend 80$ for an illusion that dont work half the time like come on are you that dense and yes spamming twitter would not be the solution i even tried to contact a gm via web report he told me to put in a bug report and i basically said read the bug report forums there are multiple posts explaining what abilities causes it to disappear basically what im getting is a copy pasta quote meaning they dont care that we wasted money on their exclusive preorder stuff that doesnt even work

3 Likes

I agree they’re taking too long, considering how much extra money they’ve made off it, but harassing them won’t make them go any faster.

For all you know, they’re working on it as their top priority, but they haven’t solved the problem yet. In software, there are bugs that are just plain hard to fix.

3 Likes

There is nothing on the Terms for WoW that states anything about twitter, thats foolish as hell.

Aside from that blizz has been browbeaten for more than a broken enchant that people pay for, stop pretending like its new.

3 Likes

i get that but to be completely silent and not even confirm its a bug with their end is horrible especially considering the pricetag that its locked behind it should be on their website or somewhere saying its a known bug and that they are working on it but its been nothing but silence from blizzard for two weeks might i add

2 Likes

Then why sell the damn thing if you dont even know if it works? how stupid is that

2 Likes

Exactly. Don’t fing release and advertise if it is hugged. Dispute the charges with your credit card company. This is false advertising and all blizzard cares about is that dollar. Take it back.

Blizzard wants to f us over, f them back.

1 Like

I was thinking about Twitter’s terms of service.
And I have no doubt that attacking Blizzard’s developers on any platform is a ToS concern for Blizz.

1 Like

Spamming the company’s twitter is not against the ToS for blizz, attacking, threatening and such are. none of which i stated.

Fixing the items they sell, probably should be something they acknowledge and should be held accountable for.

1 Like

It’s incredibly frustrating and disheartening that its been nearly two weeks and we have not received even an acknowledgement that it’s being looked at.

I could accept having to wait for a fix, because I get that a “secret” item like this couldn’t get the same kind of testing patches do; but to not even have an acknowledgement that its not working as intended is not okay.

2 Likes

Still broken. Still. Fing. Broken. False advertising.

1 Like

It also breaks whenever you use the Hearthstone they ALSO sell with the same edition. Seriously…

1 Like

I’ve been unable to log in, has anyone been able to check and see if it was ninja fixed with today’s hotfixes?

It has not, sadly.

:confused: I’ve submitted a bug report daily, and been tweeting @BlizzardCS with no luck.

This is ridiculous , should have been fixed today!

I really expected it would be when I saw that there was hotfixes

Cant believe this hasnt been hot fixed.

1 Like

Still a bug.

I have been having to change it over and over. Stays the first time…but as soon as I Howling blast, My main hand wraithchill goes away.