Illusion: Wraithchill

@Blizzard needs to fix this. I myself got the epic version because of the illusion as well. Where is the QC? Don’t you guys test it at all?

2 Likes

Really want to hear about this being fixed. Major buzzkill. I won’t say I wasted money, but this was a big motivator and I really kind of expect a company this sized to have these things fixed before they drop a promo item.

2 Likes

This is happening for me as well.

2 Likes

Bump because this is really messing with me. Bump

2 Likes

You would of thought they would of fixes it by now

2 Likes

On my Frost DK the appearance is removed from the main hand weapon on casting Howling Blast or Frostscyth… Comes back if I remove and re-equip the weapon or log.

2 Likes

Would be great to get a response from blizz on this, it is literally the reason i bought the epic edition, and i dont like that it is broken, did noone test these?

3 Likes

Dead silence is how blizzard responds to all bugs these days.

2 Likes

This happens with every death coil I send.

2 Likes

They’ll come back to work Monday and see all this, surely. It’s the weekend, like they work on the weekend…

2 Likes

I forgot Blizzard is a small indie startup company that only has staff m-f.

Idk I keep forgetting. its been like 4 expansions and undead males still have weapons shrink on their backs.

2 Likes

Guess I’ll hold my money until that is fixed…'cause you know, I love paying for something not broken

2 Likes

Please fix this blizzard… everytime I use Immolation aura my Warglavies of azenoth goes back to green… instead of the actual illusion.

2 Likes

I’d like a response from blizzard on this issue, as it was the selling feature for the heroic edition for me.

3 Likes

Kinda peeved that 90% of the reason I bought the epic edition was released broken and has been hasn’t even been acknowledged since it’s release Friday

2 Likes

Happens too on my DK! Not completely sure what causes it but I think it might be Rune of the Fallen Crusader or Razorice.

2 Likes

Keeps falling off my DH as well. This time just mounting it fell off. Hopefully it’s fixed soon :frowning:

2 Likes

As a DH this has been happening to me as well. I have noticed that when metamorphosis is triggered it brings the appearance back. It can also be brought back from the talent that triggers metamorphosis after eye beam.

2 Likes

Bug still active as of post-Tuesday maintenance. Please fix. This is dumb.

3 Likes

Still having this issue as well. Hope they fix this soon.

3 Likes