Wraithchill Weapon Illusion Bugs

Fel Rush removes the blue tint on my weapons. :frowning_face:

4 Likes

Still? After reset? Billion dollar company can’t even do their promo items… Incredible. GG

4 Likes

It’s not just felrush causing this issue. Can we please get this issue looked at Blizz? Seems to have something to do with abilities or combat effects that change the weapon’s hue.

4 Likes

bumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbump any day now

1 Like

Same happens to my male blood elf paladin in retribution spec.

bump. It’s insane that this hasn’t been addressed yet.

1 Like
1 Like

Yeah so sad.

Also happens when you use Death Coil :frowning:

Yeah we have another thread with many many reports on it too.

Also tweeted @BlizzardCS to see if we can get an acknowledgement that its not working as intended

Still broken. Still. Fing. Broken.

Still broken, still no community communication about the issue. Blizzard’s integrity further depreciates with no follow up to well known even long running bugs that they just sweep under the rug hoping we forget. Gliders, not working in dungeons (now even breaks a racial) .

1 Like

How about weapons shrinking on undead, nelves, and I am sure many other races? 8 years now, no response.

C’mon Blizzard. This is almost of the end of the year and it’s still doing this. Stop being a “small, indie company” and fix this.

1 Like

If only Blizz would make a comment at least to the effect that it’s being worked on…

Seriously can we get some kind of update? The lack of response and length of time this has been ongoing is frustrating. As of last week it was still happening, not wasting anymore gold to test. I mean was it even tested?!?

Also still getting bugs on undead DKs when used in combat.

Any update after Tuesday?

Still very broken. As soon as I get into combat weapon enchant goes away