Ignoring Posters

I think there is tech limitations. Bliz is renting another companies format. Honestly I think it’s worse than the old one but :person_shrugging: is what it is.

blizzard really dont wanna mess with him tbh, even if hes doing it too make everyone dislike LGBTQ+

Cause they’ll get issues if they do disband em
That or they lost alot of mods

2 Likes

:roll_eyes: No. The mods do their jobs just fine. People who disagree with others need to ignore threads, not report them. It’s as simple as that. My threads always get restored. Clearly I’m fine with giving my feedback.

1 Like

It’s plain to see they are playing the favorite game.

So what you are saying is that you are anti-free speech?

yes

no
They are not
there’s a lack of how well they are doing stuff, and they barely take down any threads they need to be taken down.

this may surprise you.
but
Opinions exist

they dont take down your threads cause what they are about.
if they took em down, even if they get full of arguments.
or just you calling anyone a phobe for not agreeing with

its more so fear when it comes to most.
but ya, they favor some threads than other.

4 Likes

You missed the thread about 9 or so months ago, where a guy was making suicide and death threats, doxxing people (real life info), and posters was egging him on. It was up for over 2 days before the mods did anything about it.

4 Likes

goddang
that is terrible…

1 Like

That’s why I’m hyper critical of the moderators here. Even if they was half as active and policed the threads, a lot of vitriol and toxicity would be gone. Right now you can’t even get them to give a damn about the forums.

2 Likes

if it was on the weekend, they usually are slow on this.

Yeah, it started on a “Sunday” thread, but it didn’t get taken down till about Tuesday afternoon. I know several people (including me) went to Twitter to shed light on it and submitted Real Life Threat tickets over a few days. The mods really dropped the ball on that one, I think one guy even reported it to the police.

And yet, if you tell people to report a post for spam, you get a nasty note from the mods.

2 Likes

If opinions exists as in your own words, why are you advocating for threads to be taken down against the mods decisions? Are you saying you know more about the rules than the moderators?

I don’t know what you’re trying to say here. I tried reading it a few times please work on the grammar.

No they don’t. Again,

i like using the mute button down at the bottom of the page you can mute the entire post and never see it again.

3 Likes

Lol@people trying to preach what the CoC is to someone who repeatedly has their posts restored by the mods after people mass-flag for no reason other than disagreement.

Fair but they multiply.

This is straight up tragic. The GD does have a habit of acting like an angry mob but there are really certain lines that should not be crossed.

calling people who disagree with a “Phobe” of any kind, is not an opinion, it’s just you labeling people.

Your threads only exist because blizzard is afraid you.

right.
cause the fellow who gets away with it is Not, going to see it…

3 Likes

thats ok the the mute button for the post isnt far away.

I don’t think it’s anything about them. It’s just a ‘protected’ topic in the sense that removing it would make Blizzard look bad. These trolls only have power if you give it to them.

1 Like

Nah it is general discussion, not a soap box.

Silly things that happened that people ignored:

Change of gun sounds.
Removing a word from a cut scene.
Whistle.

When people don’t speak up weird things go through, so as much as muting a thread is great, no dissension shows complete agreement, and really, I’m not into that.